G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Rah! LOL sorry for the people who tagged my tagboard! A bit lazy to go and reply for now. Please bear with the lazy side of Gwen (:

My eyes are about to close soon so I must hurry up and get this post done! Haha.

Hmm,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN! (:

Or rather, happy BELATED birthday Ben! :D cos I'm kinda posting a bit too late. Haha, its currently 7 mins past his birthday!

So well, I'm planning to get this PIG OF A BEN here a present. Gah, BEN! You owe me ice cream. Better still, a birthday present too! :D joking joking.

--

1ENDEAVOURIANS! Please looklook here yah.

Erm, regarding the BBQ on the 1st of September for teachers' day,
-the pit is PIT 56 [don't forget! xD]
-the time is 3pm-7pm
-the area is area E
-the place is duh-ishly EAST COAST PARK.

So yah. Please note those information down if you're afraid you'd forget.

-for those who want to bring their own food BESIDES the ones on the list, please happily do so. Gwen didn't say no (:

-for those who can't make it, please notify either me, Shriram or Kerrie. And oh, maybe Darren too, if we're all uncontactable.

-for those who want to go to the BBQ pit earlier, erm, you're welcomed to do so! Can help the class committee to set up the stuff as we're heading down to ECP at around 1 or 1.30 :D

If you're not sure where area E is, aka, where pit 56 is, you should look out for the food center. Or as dunno who told me, food village. The only easier places to identify that are so-called near to the pit is the FOOD CENTER, LAGOON, and ROW BOAT STATION. Please remember that the ROW BOAT STATION is the nearest to our pit. Practically beside it on the map yah.

You can contact me if you want the map to be sent to you.

Easier way [easier way OUT for me xD] is by checking the ECP map yourself. You can go to the National Parks website, or you can go to http://www.axs.com.sg and then click EAST COAST PARK after going to the BBQ pit booking page. (:

or you can contact me if you want for more details. HAHA.

Erm, ask me in class for my handphone number.
How about for those going, contact me when you reach ECP. Easiest way, I'll go down to meet you or direct you to the pit.

You all should also meet up in groups, or get your parents to fetch you and other fellow 1Endeavourians. That way its easier and everyone can get there on time.

JUST A SUGGESTION xD

No comments: