G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Earlier Yining called me and asked me to go downstairs to meet her later, when she reached my house downstairs. Then about 10mins ago she called me, and told me to go downstairs cos she's downstairs liao. So I did.

Then when I went downstairs I thought I saw Michelle and Yeong Deng.. hiding behind a pillar??? o.0 Yining was waiting outside the lift so when I got out and said hi to Yining, the rest popped out from the wall.. Rachel included. LOL. She popped out and went "HIII!!!" I was like, huh? OMG. All of them come visit me? Like, wah. Then I saw a few people whom I [obviously] have not seen before... [I only knew Yining, Rachel, Michelle and Yeong Deng.] I saw another guy who was from MFSS and another from Deyi. Lol. Then Yining told me that they bought for me something, and she passed it to me. Then Rachel asked if I was ok, then she checked if I had fever and then she suggested praying for me to get well, so they did.

Then [I think] Rachel asked me if I was touched annot. Then Michelle was like "Of course she is touched lah! Cos she's touched by me." lol. So cute. Then Yining was like, "So touched annot?" so I said ya. lol.. WAH. But honestly, I'm very touched lah. THANKS GUYS! You all are the best x)

-Remembered (:

No comments: