G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, August 03, 2006

-I cannot say that I am not in the wrong.
But you all have also hurt me; not forgetting Eileen.-


I cannot stand it sometimes. Yes, finally. The fight has started. I expected this coming. My feelings and rebellicious mind can kill, apparently. Now all I feel like doing is just sitting in a corner. Nothing else. I even thought of what Yining told me about before.... oh well. Don't worry Yining, I won't de okay. Haha.

Yesyes, Yining, I love you too!!! Wuahaha. x)

Elizabeth, I want to say this to you;
Sorry about you being in the middle of everything. But still, thanks for understanding and comments you gave me about this! Sometimes you can be a bit muddleheaded, but when you're clear about something you can really do it well. When we argue, I'm happy I could still patch with you, and that I know most of the time I start our arguements. But now, you're caught in the middle. Ending this 'war' is impossible. So yeah, must ren zhu okay.. thanks for everything. *hugs*

Now I can only pray that the tables would be turned around.


Time to carry on with a post about today.

Someone in school got their handphone stolen! A sec 4 girl. And she suspects a sec 4 guy =/
Wah, school already say in that we cannot bring handphones to school, yet she brings it, gets it stolen and dares to report to teacher!

In the end a few policemen came to our school, and were at the 'crime scene' =/

And anyway, just before school ended, during our CME/LS period, Mrs Lim [our principal] called all the sec 1 classes into the hall.

Why?

To give us a good scolding. We weren't involved in anything, but yet my class had to get scolded, too. I know, it was for our own sake. But it was the F class that made the art teacher cry, and the Science teacher mad. Whats it got to do with us! Everyone was not happy, cos she also indirectly scolded us for nothing.. Sigh. This is school life lah.

But still, it was a bit unfair of her to scold us, when we weren't involved in all these vulgarities and stuff. Oh well, all for our sake, I shall conclude.

No comments: