G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 07, 2006

I just found out something!

In MFSS, there is -
A sec 1Endeavour blogskinner...
A sec 2Endeavour blogskinner...
A sec 3Endeavour blogskiner...

Wow! Haha. The sec 2E blogskinner is Daph while the sec 3E blogskinner is HuiWen. And of course and duh, the sec 1E blogskinner is ME! =D

Its like, so cool! One in each E class for each lvl [except sec 4s] (:

Anyway. Today I didn't go for PESTA SUKAN. And today there should be a lot of races held, cos yesterday we only had 1 race due to starting quite late =(

I woke up today feeling really sick. I was like, wah lao, cannot talk! Then I saw the time : 8:15am. Oh.

8:15AM?!?! OMG I OVERSLEPT, AGAIN!

But then my mom asked if I wanted to go, cos I didn't look very well. Then I was like, wah... bad headache again. So my mom adviced me not to go. So I smsed Mrs Sidhu and told her. Then my dad told me that I should go and i said "Huh! I smsed Mrs Sidhu already then you tell me I should go? Gosh!" and he was like aiyo then nevermind lah.

But yah, I went to see the doctor at around 11+.

And yesterday during Pesta Sukan, when they raised the flag to tell us we can go back to shore, I was a bit blur, cos everyone's sails were blocking my view of what flag was raised. Then I was wondering why everyone started going "WHOO!!" and "YAY!!!!!"

Then suddenly, everyone started to tack and ease out! I was still stuck there, wondering why everyone was so excited. Then everyone started banging into me! Everyone just sailed past me like that! I was sooooooo shocked! Then some idiot eased out and his boom hit my head real hard. I ended up squatting in my boat while clutching my head. Then my right ear started to hurt really badly.

After that while unrigging, it started to swell. Now its still swollen, so yah.

The doctor told me my ear should be okay, but if its still swollen after a while, or if blueblacks appear on my ear on the part that is bruised, it would be a bit worrying, cos where that idiot's boom hit my ear is the "delicate part of a ear" and oh well, i think it might have damaged my eardrums or something if I got hit harder.

But yah... I must monitor and see for blueblacks.... cos I'm practically at a small risk of damaging my ears now. I'm really scared, I hope I would be okay. Like, what would happen if I lost my hearing, even for a while???

Yah... so lesson learnt : Always be alert when sailing, especially when they raise the flag that means go back to shore.

No comments: