G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 29, 2006

whoops.. never update for so long already. Heh. Anyway... Yep, my parents are just about to leave the house to go to Malaysia.. Uncle KK's driving.. so yeah. Hoping that they have a safe trip there. I guess I'm still traumatized after watching the documentary "Inside 911" about the 911 terrorism thing.. haha.

My dad told me, "Now's the season, where the gates open up, and the spirits come out and claim their 'members'."

If you're guessing what it means or if its rubbish, I'm talking about the Hungry Ghost Festival, aka, the Seventh Month. [the Chinese calendar]

And yes, the 'gates' are the gates of Hell.

Why I'm saying this? Hmm.. recently theres been a lot of funerals near my house. One just downstairs my block, another 3 [or 2] across the road. I told my dad about it and he told me what I just quoted. It sounds kinda scary... so yeah people, better watch what you say nowadays.

And yes. I've not been catching up on my homework these few days. Actually, I've not been doing my homework at all. Teachers have been chasing me for my homework, especially Mrs Thomas. She must be disappointed - I'm her form class's class chairpsrson! But oh well, I don't know why but I've been lazy to do any homework at all. Argh.

Anyway... today after school me, Alicia and Kerrie went to J8. But we only left school at about 1.35pm cos I had to stay back to collate the opinions [like Strongly Agree, Agree etc.] for the survey form that my class did. only 35 people did the survey, though. Bernice, Nicolette, Elizabeth and err, i forgot who was absent today. Woah. This is also the season to fall sick.

We walked to the bus stop by cutting through Bishan Park. WOAH! Was so near to Ai Tong.. I really want to go back.. today theres another Brownie session. I have been dragging myself to visit ATS every Friday but I keep telling myself "next week bah". And I've been doing that for about half a year now. But when we cut through, I found out how near we were to ATS. I could remember so much - that 7-11 store that we always went to after school to buy ice-cream and doughnuts!! WUAHAHA. And that stupid bus stop near Bishan Park sec.. I just needed to take one bus stop up and I would reach Ai Tong. No wait, I could even walk there lah!

We took 410 to J8, haha. But still was wishing i was back in ATS. =/

Later when we were about to leave J8, we were wondering why it was so noisy. Then we saw that it was raining. Stupid lah! We were like "Err, what the heck?! ITS RAINING?! HOW WE GO HOME!" actually, only me and Cia had that reaction... Kerrie was going for tuition at Somerset.. lucky her. So Cia and I went to Mac and stoned there, until about 4 plus when the rain got lighter then we left.

I finished today's History test in about 10 mins! Okay, maybe cos it was only 2 and a half pages long a test. I noticed that there was a "Sec One Normal Academic" and I was like "WTH! We're not NA lah." I bet Mr Ho became blur again and gave us the wrong paper! But overall the test was super easy... only for some questions it required me some time to think.. and haha! I had about 15 mins sleeping time. Wuahaha. The test was about 25-30mins.. just before the recess bell rang it ended [9.30am] and we started at about 9.05am. So after I finished it I just look through and went to sleep. HAHA. Super shiok larh! Everyone finished it damn early.. including Aaron. He told me he finished it in about 5-6 mins and I was like OMG!

Anyway.. very tired to type [or should I say very lazy]. So haha, I shall end here before I blab on too long and this post becomes two-pages-worth. (:

No comments: