G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 30, 2006

Yesyes! I shall make an effort to update; before I start again on my laziness and start to stop updating! Wait, what crap. Start to Stop updating =/

AND YESYESYES! Realityworks has hit its 220th post, I hereby declare on this post. YAY Realityworks! Lets have MWW and MWBW eat the dust cos they've only got like, 50+++ posts? HEH. THREE CHEERS FOR ME, MYSELF AND I for hitting 220 posts. Typing sure is tiring yeah.

Yep, parents back from Malaysia. Came home this night to find DURIANS on the floor at the kitchen storeroom. Mmm, durians. Not exactly my favourite but I still like eating em. Only they are a bit heaty sometimes. Bleaches. Ohhhh! They also bought some weirdo cake.. ate some when I got home and it was nice. Hehheh. The glutton-ness side of GWENNY WENNY =D

- gwenny bom benny, benny bom senny, senny bom jenny, jenny bom wenny, wenny bom lenny, lenny bom saddie, saddie bom.. bom... BOM WHAT! Heh, cannot come up with anymore links.

- eileeny beany weany seeny genie baleny?! Hahaha. For you Eileen, for you! (:

Now I'm sorta sleepy so whatever I type here is total crap lah, so don't mind. I wanna sleep but since my parents are not back, I can't. Too afraid to. TRAUMATIZED i say, TRAUMATIZED!!!

But seriously, I'm still sorta scared of err. ahem. Ghosts.
- Documentaries suck.
- Don't watch them unless you're sure you won't get all paranoid.

Yesterday before me and Gerald [my brother] slept, we turned off the lights and saw a number 7 on my celling. I was like, "OMG GERALD! Turn on the freaking lights!!!" and he did. Then the 7 was gone from my celling. I'm so scared... like, can someone get me outta my thoughts? I wished I didn't have emotions. And you know why I'm scared. Now's the 7th month.

*shivers*

Anyway.
Today was totally fun. Well, near the end of the day though.

Started off with the same dumbdumb tuition. Ehh, its like, totally sian can? I totally did more algebra again larh! Sucky sucky MATH. I shouldn't have blabbered out accidentally that I got 0/20 for my class test. ARGH.

I have totally learnt to be keyboard-efficient. Hoorahs.
My mouse is giving me a terrible time by refusing to charge my batteries. As in, okay the green light flashes. But after listening to many songs and typing half a blog post and millions of donkey years later, I take my mouse up from the charger and instead of no light blinking, the red light blinks again, indicating that my battery's low. *pulls out hair*

After tuition Celine and I chionged to get ready to go to e bbq. Took cab to Changi Beach. Foowhoos!

15 damned it bucks and 80 cents. Wah, 80 cents. XIN TONG ARRHS! $15.80 just flew out from my wallet just like that. *snaps fingers* yee-ouch. XIN TONG XIN TONG. Celine shared money with me larh, so yeah it was cheaper than 15 bucks. Roughly 8 bucks. Heng arrhs. After we took the taxi, I called Yeong Deng only to find out from him that we were at the other end of where they were. They were at bbq pit 26 while we weren't even near bbq pit 1!! We had to walk for 1 hour to get to where they were.

Then we got to know Rachel, who came to us and said hi, and we helped her to start the fire. Gideon also tried to start the fire, but no matter how hard they tried, they just couldn't get the fire started! Mainy cos of the weird shaped charcoal... hmm. Then Celine and I couldn't do anything much to help, so we just sat there and stoned. Then they finished up the games and the prize presentation and they all started to go grab food. Yeong Deng intro-ed a AMKsian and Mayflowerian to us. LOL. Then Celine and I were intro-ed to Michelle and Karchian (: then they go intro us to the rest. Haha.

When it got dark Yining go pull me and Monica and Dione and told us a ghost story, the types where in the ending its not that eerie, but its cos the story-teller would go BOO! that kinda thing. Then I fell for it and I let out a short scream when she said "YOU!" all of a sudden =/ haha.

Then Karchian asked me if I accepted Christ blah blah and why I never accept Christ last week when I went for service then I told her I went home to talk to my parents about it and she asked what they said and I said yah, they allowed me to go church. Then she go tell everyone that I am going to accept Christ, and they just prayed for me on the spot! All the NEA people came around me and Karchian led them to pray for me.. all the girls put their hands on me [err, don't think disgusting] and the guys just stood near me with their hands in the air and they started praying. A bit funny cos sometimes Karchian said some words wrongly and they were trying hard not to laugh while praying, but in the end some of them failed to contain their laughter and they giggled a bit.

Haha. when we were done Karchian said "She has the best conversion story!!" then we ask why and she said "Cos I lead the prayers one mah!!!" LOL. Karchian, you are totally cute can! =D

Then when Celine came back from the toilet she congratulated me and again Yining pulled Celine to the darker side and we sat down at the table while she told us the same story. This time I helped Monica to do the motion and sound effects x) like when Yining said "throw them out of the window" i swayed my hands and went "woosh!" and they were all looking at me and laughing. Then when Yining said "chopped his body up into pieces" I did a chopping motion and she slapped my hands and they all laughed. LOL.

then we played some games, like Do You Love Your Neighbour. Then I had to hold hands with Jon. Then YiHui come and said "when we do this" and touched me and Jon's hands, meaning we had to run like, a round to find the gap to rejoin back into the circle while holding hands before YiHui and dunno who found the gap first and Jon went "I KNEW IT! Sure me one!" lol. So funny.

And then blah blah and we went home! Whee!

And yay, now I'm feeling tired so yeah, you got my day's story. A rather special day infact. So yeah, shall end here. (: hope my laziness for updating my blog doesn't come back tomorrow... and ehh. Have to go to Kerrie's place to practice dance thingy. =/ bye!

No comments: