G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 10, 2006

Whee for World Cup; GERMANY!

Yesterday I was supposed to stay up with my dad to watch World Cup, where GERMANY and PORTUGAL [whoops, i dunno how to spell that. lol] fights for 3rd and 4th place, but when I reached home from Celine's place at about 2:50AM, I was like, super sleepy lah.

So my dad was like, "Are you sure you can handle it annot.. you look so sleepy already." so i told him I could stay up, cos I wanna watch Germany WIN! Okay, so apparently I couldn't tahan late nights, or should I say early mornings. So like, 20mins into the game, I started falling asleep. I drank coffee, also cannot stay awake. That proves it - Coffee doesn't keep you awake!!!

So my dad told me to go sleep, since my eyes are like, closing already. So I did, and of course i was a bit disapointed that i couldn't stay awake to watch the match 'Live'! Its a match with Germany in it somemore!

This morning when I woke up the first thing I said was "So how? Whats the results? Did Germany win?!?!" and my dad said something like "Poor Germany-" and i cut in "-WHAT?!?! GERMANY LOST?!?! OMGOMGOMG NOOOO.....!!!!" and he said "-they played so well and got third." and I was like, "They WON??? THEY WON?!?! THEY WOOOOONNNNNNNNNN?!?! YES!!! YES YES YES WHOOOO GERMANY!!!" and started bouncing on my bed. lol. I can't believe i fell for my dad's tricks. haha.

They won 3-1! Germany is; oooh so AWESOME! Don't you just LOVE GERMANY?! At least they got 3rd in the WORLD CUP! So happy, I believe I can jump for joy for the whole day!

Tomorrow I'm going back to school, to STUDY. Ahh, the fresh smell of the textbooks, the stuffiness of the classroom! WELCOME BACK TO 1Endeavour, Gwen! =D I'm so happy to finally be able to catch up on schoolwork again. Haha.

But bad news, I heard from Kerrie. Science test coming up. Argh, I hate Science more than I hate err.. more than i hate..... err.. aiya more than i hate anything i hate. =]

I heard we have a lot of homework too. Ergh! *bangs head on wall*

But finally, what the whole sailing team has been waiting for -
Our deserved break of 2 weeks! =D relive the glory man, relive the glory!

No sailing and no sailing Physical Training for 2 weeks! Everyone must be happy. But I'm sorta worried, cos of the Pesta Sukan regatta coming up next. After the 2 weeks break, we only have about 2 weeks to train before Pesta Sukan. Oh well, guess i had better buck up and train hard for Pesta Sukan and like, at least allow our school to be able to win another throphy =D

Anyway. My computer has been giving me more problems. Argh. I think i shall blow up soon. Grr, damn this computer. NEVER buy manually assembled computers like mine, NEVER! They suck lah can! Sigh, why couldn't my dad just buy like, one proper computer assembled in factories?!

Shall go finish up my literature homework now... cos tomorrow i think i have to hand it in or something.

And oh ya, I finally put my deviantART account into good use! I uploaded 3 Deviations at about 7 plus just now. You might just wanna go check it out later. =D I love photography!

http://gwend-n.deviantart.com/ my deviantART account, do go visit it and tell me what you think of my 3 deviations. But if you are not interested in photography, this might totally not interest you, thanks to all my deviations being photos. You also mustmustmust go see Ferus's works. Her works are LOVELY okay! She's my idol in DA. Haha.

Tata. =D

No comments: