G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 02, 2007

Time to run

I'm just doing a quick post before I rush off to meet Darren Loh and Aaron at the arcade at Jubilee lol.

I guess its a sailor's day out today, since there's like gonna be 7 of us going down to the arcade together. Heh. Must be before interschools, for us to 'relax' LOL.

I forgot to ask mom for my allowance today and poof! I'm broke. I'm only left with 5bucks to play la omg. Not really keen on using my savings to topup my card for the ARCADE you know. Lol. The rest are like bringing a whole lot more than me haha.

They're all sure gonna play Daytona. Sure. I can garuntee you. Especially Aaron.

I'm just gonna watch and play Drummania. Sad la I don't have a lot of money if not I play like hell :D I wanna play the street basketball machine too. I think I'm hooked on to that game :D

Guess what?

I SCORED A FREAKING HIGH (to me la, that is) SCORE OF 239 FOR THE BASKETBALL THING GAME!

And I thought Isabelle (the last score I saw from her was 117) was good. Heh. I didn't know I could do better lol!

Okay gotta go get ready or something.

Tata!

No comments: