G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 26, 2007

Again, random much.

All the pain
I thought I knew
All the thoughts lead back to you
Back to what
Was never said
Back and forth
Inside my head
I can't handle this confusion
I'm unable come and take me away-


Zomg I just ate something at around 10.30pm. Gosh, I need to stick to the dieting tips in my guidebook.

I miss having dance lessons with Maqrius! D: and I only missed one lesson with him so far, which, was cancelled cos Pamela's sis was sick. I didn't go cos I had competition.

Oooh tomorrow I have dance period in school. With that stupid assed showoff dance teacher which shows off all his dance moves and goes "I wonder why your class can't keep up. And you're lucky I'm not asking you to do all these moves! *starts to show off by popping, locking*"

LIKE UGH. It was my first dance class with that dance-during-ciriculum (dont know how to spell la) thing (1st for me, 2nd for my class) and I already hate him. Oh well, at least me and Pamela can practice the moves Maqrius taught us. We'll be in PE; much better than uniform :D

I'm so sleepy now.

I cried myself dry earlier this afternoon after PT. Now I'm tear-less! LOL.

And now all that crying made me tearless. So sian. I think I'm gonna die. Still got a lot of homework not done yet.

Tomorrow I hope I go Science labbbbb! I like doing experiments there. Like its damn fun. I wanna try heating wax and all that again lol. SO. UBER. FUNNNN!

Retarded much.

I think I'll go shower and then chiong some homework.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED THE TWO CHINESE WORKSHEETS LIANG LAOSHI GAVE US THIS MORNING! :D

I finished it within the two periods. Didn't slack! Okay I did rest a bit, then I got up and wrote so many Chinese words (I wonder how I'll survive without my Chinese electronic dictionary). I even exceeded for most of the questions lol.

Geog, BORING.

Ohoh! Did I mention?

MS CHENG CAME BACK TO SCHOOL TODAYYYYYYYY!
(to visit the sailors. See, we're such special people)


Like wuahhaha! So nice to see her again. I wonder if she did go to Malaysia yet.

She's like "Technically I'm not meant to be here cos I'm not a teacher here already but today Mrs Sidhu and all the other sailing teachers have something on and Mrs Sidhu asked me to cover them today *grins*"

Then I heard some of the guys say "Then Ms Cheng! Since you're not a teacher here already, YOU CAN'T SCOLD US! WUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!" *evil laughter booms*

Like, damn funny can.

And Quin pangseh-ed me on the bus. Uber boohoo-s! Haha.

Okay. TTFN.

Gonna shower and chiongggggg homeworkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

CHIONG AHHHH!

No comments: