G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I'm getting BORING~

Uhhhh. My blog is like, super boring now. No one's like, tagging. *gives the super cannot-be-bothered look*

I shall uhhh, blog about my super boring life again. Like uhhhhhh.

Kerrie and Alicia both wanna make it to 3J.
Kerrie: "Either 3J or 3A!"
Alicia: "Either 3I or 3J! :D"
Me: "Uhh, either 3E or 3J?"

But I heard 3J is the second best class and the people in it are the 3A rejects. Omg la, won't it be hard to get even near 10th place in class? Lol.

I'm already trying damn hard to pay attention in class now. Like, really hard. I listen in class, sometimes ask questions (but not always lol) and do the work given in class instead of slacking.

I EVEN DID THE CLASS WORK MR PHUA GAVE US DURING TUITION OKAY. Man, I'm a changed person. Lol.

Sigh.

Then again, 3E might be a lil better for me cos its more language-y. But this year even my humanities are doing badly. Not good. Its my strong point! D: So I'm like, trying to pia3 for both studies and sailing now. And I'm pia-ing much harder than I used to for both okay. :D

No comments: