G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 01, 2007

Still on a quiz-y frenz-y

NAME 12 RANDOM PEOPLE. (not in order)

1. Celine
2. Peckkhee
3. Ningxin
4. Luoling
5. Kerrie
6. Isabelle
7. Aaron
8. Rachel
9. Justin
10. Agnes
11. Alicia
12. Joey Tan


question 1 : what if number 7 fall in love with you ?
*coughs* Not possible.

question 2 : what if number 1 tells people who you have a crush on ?
Nothing?

question 3 : what if number 3 kiss you on the cheek ?
She and I mentally have a no-lesbian policy.

question 4 : what will you do if number 9 ask you to be his stead ?
Oh god!

question 5 : what will you do if number 12 backstabs you ?
"She would never!"

question 6 : what will you do if number 2 loves you ?
She already does.

question 7 : what will you do if number 11 is your secret admirer ?
*jumps out the window*

question 8 : what will you do if number 10 killed your parents ?
"Agnes!!! Young lady, you come here this instant!" no la joking. I'd call the police. I love her too much to take revenge on her.

question 9 : what will you do if number 6 ask you out for a date ?
She's asked me before. Just go.

question 10 : what will you do if number 8 steal your bf ?
I don't ever think she will. We both have different perspectives on ideal boyfriends.

question 11 : what will you do if number 4 wanna cha cha with you ?
"You crazy?" haha. I might dance with her. It'll look weird tho - I don't chacha.

question 12 : what will you do if number 5 destroys your day ?
Destroy hers too? Nah just kidding. I'd just try to make it better myself.

No comments: