G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 23, 2010

Who are you referring to?

Excited! Celine just messaged me and we're meeting this Wednesday to go to her mom's shop, then shopping and to catch a movie! AND we're planning a trip overseas prolly to Thailand/Malaysia for the June hols!

I can't wait! So happy to receive a text from her because its been forever since I last saw her! Even though she lives just 8mins away from my house, I've not seen her since I went to her house a few months back and I miss her like hell :(

Babe I can't wait to see you this Wednesday I really can't!

And I can't wait for the June hols to come. Hope I'll see Joey/Cass/Shanai/Eileen C. then for lunch and kite flying. :)

No comments: