G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 09, 2010

BTR



Been watching Nickelodeon the whole of today and they kept advertising Big Time Rush!

I find all of them pretty cute! Haha. Especially James Maslow.


He looks good in most of the photos I saw. Then again, he also looks like a girl in most! His eyes are drop-dead GORGEOUSSSS. If I knew a guy with eyes like his I'd just fall in love with them. Love at first sight HAHA. But of course, no one can beat Nathan Kress. He plays Freddie (Fredward Benson) on iCarly. The only reason I watch iCarly is cuz of him hahaha! Yeah I know, pretty dumb. I'm 17 and I still watch iCarly. What to do? Eye candy :P

Which reminds me, I've not blogged about Nathan Kress for quite a while. Especially since all my photos/icons of him are in the old laptop! *heartbreak*

YES I'M A FANGIRL DEAL WITH IT!

(Thinks about this particular Scrubs episode.. Josephine: "I'm your doctor. DEAL WITH IT." Dr. Cox: "Why don't you always talk that way?" You gotta watch till the end to see that part.)


And oh, watch this clip! Space Invaders. HAHAHA damn funny. Ben showed it to me yesterday and it made me laugh like maaad.


I love Zach Braff. I think he's an awesome actor. But sadly season 9 of Scrubs has like a totally new cast? Only Zach Braff, John McGinley and Donald Faison stay on. No Elliot?! How is Scrubs.. well, Scrubs, without Elliot!?

No comments: