G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Got this from Ker. Its been a while since I ever did any quizzes so.. Heehee.

LAYER 1: BASICS

Name: Gwen Neo
Birth Date: April 8th
Current Location: Dining area in my house
Hair Color: Dark brown
Righty/Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fears: Feeling alone?
Your dream of the perfect date: Just sitting around chilling out and sharing things with each other.

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: WHERE IS THAT DAMNED ALARM CLOCK WHY'D YOU HAVE TO WAKE ME UP?!
What you miss most: Hm.. this one's hard to answer.

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: None
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King. Actually I don't really eat fast food now.
Single or Group Dates: Group. Could be more fun at times :)
Adidas or Nike: Both
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate!!
Cappuccino or Coffee: None


LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Noeps.
Cuss: A hell lot.
Take showers: Yeah LIKE DUH
Have a crush: Yeah?
Like school: I don't have school. I MISS HAVING school though, does that count?
Believe in yourself: Depends. I'm quite the pessimist, you see.
Believe what goes around comes around: Karma, bitches!
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yeah
Think you’re a health freak: Not.. really.

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: This is Singapore, so DUH.
Been on stage: Noeps.
Eaten sushi: Of course ;) Yum tum tum!
Been hurt: Yes of course.
Dyed your hair: Noeps.

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.

Played a stripping game: No!
Kissed the same sex: No!
Gotten beaten up: Haha of course not. Almost did though.
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 25..?
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2 or none.


LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Earthly light-blue. That's the kind of eyes that make me melt and spazz.
Hair color: Brown, I guess.
Short or long hair: Short.
Fat or fit: Fit.
Looks or personality: Personality.
Fun or serious: Fun but serious when the time calls to be.



LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: Yawning.
1 HOUR AGO: Reading my new Seventeen mag.
1 WEEK AGO: Exactly one week ago at this time I would've been sleeping.
1 YEAR AGO: In school mugging for O's.

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I FEEL: Moodless
I HATE: Being confused and wondering what to do next
I HIDE: Things you wouldn't wanna know.. JUST KIDDING! ;)

No comments: