G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 09, 2010

Down, down, down, down, down


Might be going back to Studio Wu for lessons by this week! Haha collecting my pants from Twinnie this Wednesday. This is like what, the 19282832th time we mentioned collecting it so yep. Better move that lazy butt of mine and go meet him. Will be meeting Alex and Gabriel for pool after that and then I'll head to the library with Alex to study. Got to do my History and SS notes.. gosh, I've been saying that since forever but I keep focusing on Emath.

Reading Twin's blog made me realise that maybe O School might be a better choice for me? Even if it IS in Orchard. So I'll be feeling + looking like shit everytime after lessons, then I got to walk past the crowd in Orchard. Hm..

Oh well SW's in Dhoby Ghaut! Located INSIDE SIM University. Makes it even worse right? I remember Bern and I having to walk through SIM twice a week.. felt damn awkward cuz we have to walk past their study areas and they'll all be looking at us.

I CANNOT WAIT!!

No comments: