G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, May 14, 2010

1Endeavour'06

I was about to do this super long photo-spam post, but I decided to leave it for later because I would rather enjoy looking at these old photos of mine first!

I decided to redownload iTunes today. Took out my external hard disc, plugged it in, and found myself looking through my old photos instead of transferring my songs into the new laptop.

1Endeavour'06.. MFSS Sailing Team '06-'09.. And 3-4Endeavour '08-'09.

Awesome photos. They make me wonder why I never did treasure secondary school life more.

2006 was the best year for me in secondary school. In my opinion, being the class chairperson of 1Endeavour'06 was the best thing that ever happened to me. I never regret the day ah Swee forcefully raised my hand in class when Mrs Thomas asked if anyone wanted to volunteer to be class chair. I whispered to her, "I want to try being the chairperson.. But don't dare to raise my hand.. Nevermind la." and she just "MRS THOMAS!!!" *forces my hand up*

The signatures and little heartfelt messages written by the 1E'06 people on my class photo never fail to make me smile, even 'till now. Messages like "You're the best chairwoman Gwennie!" and "Yay you were an awesome cehh-meh Gwennie-poo! Good luck for next year!! :D".. Aw they make me miss being in 1Endeavour'06.

Being the chairperson was hard, especially when it came to collecting ANYTHING. Money, money, money! Never was easy collecting class funds etc. from them. And PE.. PE always made us late for 氾老师's Chinese lessons. She scolded me many times for not rushing everyone back to class. Haha!

But seriously, I'm thankful that 'till this day we're all still keeping in touch with one another? And having class gatherings every year. Though it takes a damn long time to plan these gatherings amongst all the confusion and messed up dates, I really think its worth it.

I should let the photos do the talking! ;)





BEST CLASSROOM REARRANGEMENT EVER!

Ker (1E Treasurer), Shriram (Vice-Chair), and Cia.

We were rearranging the classroom for our Art MYEs. Having to rearrage the tables and chairs into a circle shape was really hard.. so we figured, why not just dump all the chairs in the middle?

And that was the end result ;)

Our skirts..
Oh goodness. Can't believe we had skirts that long back then.

Easiest way to identify the only two girl sailors in the '06 sailing batch?

By looking at the hands. Darkest two hands belong to Quin and Gwen.
(Can you spot us? The last two hands to the extreme bottom-left.)

Our first class gathering held on teachers' day!

What's a class gathering without some of our teachers?
Miss Oh, Miss Ng, Mr Raihan, Mr Ho and Miss Cheng!
(English trainee-back-then/?/D&T/History/Geog)

Can't believe Mr Ho was my teacher for.. a good whole 4 years! Hahaha.



I have more photos from all the class gatherings of '07, '08, '09 and '10! See, since 2006 we've been having class gatherings! How awesome are we, you tell me?! ;)

Anyways, to relive more 1E'06 moments..

http://oneendeavour-ohsixties.blogspot.com/



p.s. I really want to have another 1E'06 gathering!

p.p.s. I read some of my old blog posts in 2006-2007 and.. My goodness. I feel embarassed that I used to blog like that!

My blog posts in 2005 were far worse. What did primary school do to me?!

No comments: