G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 08, 2010

Shopping is Therapeutic







Went on a mad shopping spree yesterday with Mel.

Until my next paycheck's banked in, I won't touch the money in my bank account. At least, not for now or not for the littlest things like playing pool......

..Aw man!

Gosh. I've not spent this much money at one shot in a long while. And I regret not buying this pair of heels I tried on in New Look.. Perfect size, perfect colour, perfect design (I've been looking for a pair of heels like these for a while now)..

I just had to let it go because I didn't want to hit $200 in one day. :(

Bought 4 tops -- two from F21, one from Mango and one from this random shop in FEP --, a pair of New Future shorts from this dear aunty's shop in FEP, and one pair of leggings, also from FEP. The purchase I supposedly regretted the most was my shorts, but taking it out and looking at it again, I think I don't regret buying it at all. Now the biggest regret would be the leggings. OH WELL it was only 10bucks..? Ugh..



Anyways, to digress for a moment, today's little Arabelle's 1st month!

Arabelle's my neighbour's new born baby. She's such an angel and hopefully she grows up to be as sweet and bright as her older sister Natalie.

I wanted to bring CamCam over to take photos but Arabelle spent most (if not all) of the time we were there sleeping. Carried the little princess in my arms and she's such a cutie! Stretching and yawning in my arms.. what a treat for me, especially since I've not handled babies ever since Jiawen grew up. Nostalgic..

My dad cracked a joke to aunty Angeline's mom, saying, "Look at her, at this young age she still has the energy to take care of babies. 家出去啦,快点家出去啦!"

That meant "Hurry up and get married la!"

-.-

No comments: