G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 06, 2010

I doubt he reads this anyway. So.. heck.

I'm so confused right now. Prolly a month ago I was debating about my feelings and now a month later I'm debating about it again.

Love is nothing but a vicious circle. I wish I never loved in the first place but what the hell, I did!?

I was this close to forgetting him. The past few days I was happy. I studied, I focused. I could talk to him normally without feeling the pain. When I felt he was sad I replied coldly because I had to drag myself away from him but now..

Spencer its all your fault why did you have to leave me in-charge for the planning for this Sunday :( You taught me how to let go and forget I was ever together with him then you come around and tell me to ask him about Sunday. Goodness..

No comments: