G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 08, 2010

Interschools '10

Get ready for the photo-spam! Sorry this came so late, but here are the photos from the National Interschools '10!


Photos from Day 3 (the morning I went to find the sailors in school to wish them luck before heading to find someone else):



"HEY! Gwen lets take our reflection in the mirror leh!"

Reflection-in-Glass FAIL.







Photos from Day 4:





FULL-TIME SAILOR
Part-time Student (in the fine print below)

Justin Kieran Ong GIMME THAT SHIRT!


♥♥♥


Keeping the sails.. 'till next year's interschools, SIN4439 and SIN4440!




Too cool for school yo.



A seemingly pleased Jhing..






I'll bet 10bucks he was gonna whip out the middle finger.

SIN4442



Girls' toilet -- Getting ready for the prize presentation ceremony.

Vir and Daomin! Double-hearts. ♥♥



Edward! ♥


Still one of my favourite shots of the day.

A smirking Jhing ;)




The happy 'B' girls!


Drey the Gwen-daughter ♥

Ning, Drey and I.

Epic photo. Check out their facial expressions. Especially Nic Wong's, Aaron J.'s, Bryan and Zach's.

'B' Div
They grow up too fast :')


The traditional after-interschools team jump-shot is a must.

Alumni '10, Ducky and Mrs Sidhu.

Satisfied 'B' boys -- Andre, Bryan, Aaron J., Joshua, Edward and Zaki





Love all four of them to the max!


Another batch of juniors I love ♥

Female captain '10 ah-Ling!


Me, Tzuling and Ning. Awesome jump-shot!
Credits to Dekai for taking this!

Ning and I look so much alike from this angle. No wonder when I first joined the sailing team they thought we were related.

Maybe we just have the typical Aitong School face.

Zach and Justin

Quinnie's "Prawn Star" teeshirt

Quote Ning: "IT LOOKS LIKE A FRIGGIN' HAIRY DICK!! WTF!?"

Quinnie's cute but spastic jizz-in-my-pants face ♥

I see the middle finger popping up..

Tsk, Jiabin and his potential middle finger that pops up all the time.

Goodness, I don't know why he's the 'C' div boy I'm closest to haha!


Quinz0rz hijack!
(That failed)

Totem pole





Jhing apparently enjoyed herself very much with the face-plant.

Heeheehee, happy 17th birthday my dear brother!








Sending Jhing off to the MRT Station

I really like this photo of Jiabin!




FLASHBANGZ



Bright flash = Small, squinty eyes.



Sorry I took so long to upload the photos here! Interschools was over long ago. These are just the memories of a fun day together with them. :)

I really miss sailing. Looking at the white bytes, the crispy (or not-so-crispy-anymore) sails, the beach and the National Sailing Centre itself.. sigh. If I weren't such a vain pot, I would love to sail again and feel the adrenaline rush every sailor gets during a regatta. Awesome ♥

No comments: