G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 09, 2010

Minho!



Today when I was really feeling stressed out and frustrated, Aaron gave me the link to this song while comforting me, telling me the song would sooth my nerves.

And surprisingly it works just as well as 'Details in the Fabric' by Jason Mraz. Awesome song - simple lyrics with a deep meaning to them. I've been listening to Jason Mraz and James Morrison's songs so often since * that I've decided to go down to HMV to look for their albums. See, I'm not that bad. I'll support the singers if I really like them.

Like SHINee! I bought their album cuz I love Minho and Jonghyun oppa.

Oh, speaking of which, I found some photos of Minho that made me squeal infront of the computer! Hahah its been a while since I last did that, even if Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin's photos have been on my wall since.. ever.

Friggin' cute!! But from here you can tell that he did do a bit of surgery on his eyes.

And yes I know he DID do surgery on his nose. Which SHINee fan doesn't know that?

HAHA I LOVE IT WHEN HE DOES THIS!
LUVLUVLUV


Ack my future husband must have this hairstyle. So cuteeee!

I think out of all the photos I've seen of him, I love his hair the most in this photo. He and Eunhyuk have the same shades of brown in their hair! Haha.

As compared to his usual straight boring hair.. Hm, yeah this is the nicest. Curly hair! :)

But of course, I still love the photos where he wears caps. Aw~

Its been a while since I last blogged about Minho, SHINee, or any Korean-related thing. I realised I lost interest after Jaebeom left 2PM. The Korean music scene's damn horrible.

http://realityworks.blogspot.com/search/label/Minho

Still find the post with the photo of stick-thin Taeminnie (scroll down a bit) damn sad. Doesn't it look like SM Entertainment's starving the SHINee members?!

No comments: