G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 24, 2010

Please don't stop the Rain

Taking a break from Emath. I'm bored out of my wits after 45mins of studying. Proves what a short attention span I have.

Oh, today I caught the best episode of Monk on Star World and I believe it's the last. I've never watched Monk before but this episode (Season 8, so I believe its the last episode?) was so touching (SPOILERS -- Mr. Monk found his wife's killer and met his wife's daughter. Really beautiful episode) that I may consider adding to my list of TV dramas to finish watching.

So I've got..:

1. Scrubs (BEST! I LOVE Zach Braff)
2. 90210
3. The Hills
4. Taking the Stage
5. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
6. CSI: MIAMI

Are Zoey101 and iCarly counted? Hahaha.

And reality shows would be Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant, Made, Jersey Shore and Paris Hilton's My New BFF.

Yeah they're all MTV's bimbo series of reality TV but I gotta say I didn't expect Jersey Shore to be this interesting. Caught it for the first time on MTVAsia today. No wonder Cheryl told me she loved it. I thought she was damn silly for saying that HAHA.

No comments: