G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Hmm. Decided to go on a diet. o.o

I need to lose weight before height and weight taking and before Chinese New Year. Hahah! I sound like some weight obsessed person.

Interested to know what the new stalls will be like tomorrow. And what we're like gonna do in the hall. Hahah. Yup, weirdo much. And oh, to prove that I'm not that much of a weirdo, I'll be wondering who our new teachers are. :]

Suddenly I'm lazy to blog at my livejournal. Not getting any comments there anyway. Heh.

Btw, I wanna wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NEO JIAXUAN AND JIAYING! and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL! :D

Oh boy, its a new year. I keep wondering what'll happen in this year.

Hopefully I'll be like, STUDIOUS. Haha.

And hopefully, I'll be more disiciplined and refrain myself from using the computer so much. Which reminds me, I need to check if the desktop crashed for good o.o

AND Aaron Phua Zhao Qi, can you like, pleeeeease take care of yourself. I think the chili at the class gathering finally got to you.

Hope you recover from your fever soon. Being sick on the FIRST DAY of SEC3 kinda sucks, huh.

And oh, got my remaining books (not all, even Popular's outta stock can) from Popular at Jubilee today. Ah, was so tempted to go to the arcade just upstairs! :( ah well. My mom was with me. Studies first Gwen, k.

I wanted to buy 3 books, A Child Called It (I've been hunting this book for like God knows how long man), To Kill A Mocking Bird (the storyline seems damn interesting) and The Cupid Effect (MY NAME'S IN THE BOOK) all in one day. Tells you how badly I've not been buying/reading books eh.

But yeah, I was dead confirmed on getting A Child Called It, then couldn't decide between To Kill A Mockingbird or The Cupid Effect. Even my mom didn't wanna help me decide. Hahah. Then when she called my dad I told him about the books and he let me get all 3! :D WAH. Was like damn happy for a moment. Hahah.

Total spent uhh, $9.58 (To Kill A Mockingbird), $19.21 (A Child Called It), $18.14 (The Cupid Effect). Totals up to.. $46.93 (used phone's calculator duh). Omg I spent that much on storybooks. BUT there was 10% of hahah!

And oh, went to J8 for lunch. Mom brought us to this place beside Ding Tai Feng and Pizza Hut. It didn't seem that nice la. Damn lot of houseflies on the table we were sitting k. Like, FOUR! D: worst nightmare. (ahh! All the good foodstores are around us can!)

Then I was damn bushuang cuz of that. And frowned literally the whole time. (started itching, too) then my mom suggested Pizza Hut but I said since we're here might as well stay la. When my dad was gonna buy the food at the counter (its like damn self-service can), my bro ran to him. Then both came back and my dad was like grumpy. Then he like threw the paper order thing on the table and said "Come la you all wanna go Pizza Hut then go la..! So mahfan." or somewhere along the line.

Then we went to Pizza Hut (kept giving my bro death stares cuz he caused my dad to get mad) and ordered the Christmas pizza thingy with Seafood Platter. Then after the seafood thing we waited like 45mins for our pizza and it didn't come. 2 employees even came and asked "Are you waiting for any food?" and "Have you ordered any pizza?" to my mom.

She got so mad after scolding the 2 employees and the manager that she threw the tissue on the table and walked out (to the toilet) o.o everyone was like staring at us.

The manager wanted to give us the pizza F.O.C.! OMG. Then when my mom went to settle the bill she told the manager "It is not my principle to take it from you." and walked off =.= the manager didn't accept money for our bill LOL. So its like a free seafood platter thing. And if my mom took the pizza its like 40bucks free meal can.

WALAO I WANTED THE PIZZA o.o k I'm damn greedy.

There goes the "hao chi de" food that my mom and dad wanted to treat me and my bro to before school reopens tomorrow. Spoiler. LOL.

They were damn scared of my mom o.o so was I. HAHAHA. In the end went to the foodcourt and had Pepper Lunch for lunch. Hahah irony.

Went FOX and did shopping! Spent like 61bucks on my clothes: 2 shorts and 1 long sleeved shirt. Heh! Finally, new shorts! :D

No comments: