G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Things you'd Never Realise

Hmm. Decided to post here before going to shower. Damnnit I think I'm damn stinky. HAHAH.

What to start with..

Ah! Had a long talk with Kerrie on the phone today. I finally realised how much I missed the girl (plus Cia and Eileen). We talked about so much in so little time.
Realised then and there how much I neglected them over him. I've had my head buried so deeply into trying to salvage the relationship. I'm so sorry. I really am. Thankfully she says its not too late. [: k I don't know how I'll ever survive without you!

Yup. Both of us were like "Ehh, how long has it been since we talked like that uh?". Like, really long? Super thankful she called me to remind me about the Geog book money and tupperware today can. It turned out to be a super long chat thing between us. Sighsigh!

Now I'm thinking, how many more people did I neglect over the past few months just over someone else? So many cared for me till they decided not to care anymore I guess. :( I guess within this year I'll have a lot more friendships to mend before I'll be happy.

Next, we had sailing selections today.

Can see a lot of kiddos weren't happy that they were forced to come. Me and David agreed that it wasn't very nice to force them.

I mean, if you're in a CCA you're not happy with, there won't be any co-operation between them. Why the people in my batch is so united (except..) is cuz we're enjoying ourselves here, so much that sailing became one of our piorities and we work together.

Not cuz we were forced to be in a CCA we hated like shitloads. And I guess a lot of the kids had a bad impression of sailing already, cuz I could tell they were like "Why the hell are we here to run ah? I didn't even say I wanted to join k." =.= oh well.


First day of school, pretty good.

Met some (or most) of our new teachers. Pretty pleased with our lit teacher, even tho he's the replacement for Miss Linda Yeo for like a month or so. D: I DON'T WANT HIM TO GO!

He really reminds me of Mr Lee. And when he asked us to write some stuffs on a piece of paper and hand it in to him, I added in a last note that he reminded me of Mr James Lee, they were both whacko in some way that made lessons interesting. Yeah Mr Andronicus Tang, you rock!

I know this is gonna sound real selfish, but I'm hoping he'd teach us for like, the rest of the time to come.

And oh! I'm the LITERATURE REP. Yesssss! Finally. I'm a rep for like my favourite subject. Hahah.

Form teacher is Mr Jimmy Lim! Mmm nice teacher. Pretty strict but he's like damn nice. Shan't elaborate, cuz he might get into trouble HAHAHA joking. But 3Endeavourians would know better.

P.E... Ms Chew. :D

English/SS History/IPW is MR EDWIN HO! Hahah, he's taught me for 2 years already and this is the 3rd. Omg. Hahahaaaaaa. I find it damn hilarious k. Idk why either. Ask my eccentric mind!



Forever gna be my loves.

No comments: