G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 10, 2008

Close my eyes&wake up from this nightmare.

I guess I can't take it.

I'm like so bloody weak. Just a few problems and I feel like I'm going down? Not happening k.

Studies, student council, friendships, YOU. :( and I'm feeling super sad.

Super tired now. And I had diahorrea again today. So I told Mrs Sidhu that tomorrow I'm not gonna sail and study at NSC instead, cuz I really wanna get away from the computer. Then I'll most probably help arranging the new cage we took over from Cat. High. Sigh! Me alone. :(

Hopefully my problem would be settled tomorrow. I really cannot tahan le, its making me freaking sad. :( and no one can really understand.

The new subjects are driving me nuts. I'm bloody afraid I won't be able to cope. Sigh!

Heard about the demerits and stuffs from council. I'm damn pissed. Everyone's saying the same thing: the new Exco is slack, but yet we're doing more than them, but all the points go to them. Its damn unfair.

Looking forward to the sec3 Councilors ONLY meeting on Friday. Its gonna be informal, so its gonna be fun. And for once we'll actually be able to get our point ACROSS to all the sec3s. I've no idea how many people lost interest in SC since this year. Everything's crap to us already. :(

And oh, what for talk about the Peer Leaders and critise them at our meeting when we're nowhere better? They're rising cuz they've got a good Exco and they're not as strict. Everyone's friendly and there's no "I've got a WAYYYYY higher ranking than you so shaddup" feeling there k.

I mean, how would you feel if you're a SC, and you hear the PLs saying that we were "nothing" in the past and that SC should'nt be like that now? If I were a PL I'd say that SCs are starting to be losers, comparing like that.

And its freaking embarassing k, when the **** speaks about the PLs like that. Have they no regard for them?

Like seriously la, get down to Earth (and to business). Demerits are for EVERYONE including you guys. The sec3s want to get sacked because of you, so please la, wake up, stop throwing your weight around (not refering to anyone in particular cuz so far not much of weight-throwing around) and open your eyes to see what a mess of us you've made, k? As far as I know, all those who loved being in SC in the past are hating it now. If you wanna be strict on us, please do the same to yourselves. You're no exception.

Takes me so long to decide something.

Hey Derick & Yokeching (THERICK & YOKEYYYY)-
Cheer up yeah. I know you're having loads of stress and all, especially from CO (and especially band!). Derick, lighten up dude. We're gonna be there behind you supporting you! Jiayou k. Yokeching, you too! Gotta lighten up. Prove that instructor of yours wrong. You can play k, I'm confident. :D YOU GO GIRL! x]


What do you take me for? Some person with no feelings?
What you said hurt me a lot, and you should know better.
But, what can I do about it?


"Why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

.. I guess I need you baby."

No comments: