G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 06, 2008

Arrrrrgh.

Ahh damn. Not feeling too well today D: xie du zi! :(

And I'm having dance in a while. Wth. I think I'll be super slack today la, not feeling too well. But the freaking test is in a week, so I can't slack. Ahh what the heck.

Chionging off in a while. Bored. I think I'm so gonna be late k. Wearing dad's army print 3quarts again o.o he decided to give it to me I think. Haha. But I'm gonna like go buy a new pair myself, NOT USING MY PAY HAHAH. Its measly, so I've decided NOT to touch it- at all.

Why can't dance start later? Then got more time for everything. Now I'm a rushing mad person. Haha. Eating cupnoodles somemore k! Hahah actually not really. But yeah, I had an option to go to ahmah's place for lunch then go for dance but I insisted no time. Hehhhh!

My front tooth suddenly hurt o.o idk why la. Heck. Haha.

Reading A Child Called 'It'. Super addictive and sad la. :( aiyoh. Makes me treasure more in life (wtf?). Hahahaaaah! I'm uber crap.

No comments: