G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Shhh shut up.

Mmm. Its the wrong time for me to feel like I'm suffering, to feel that I'm stressed out.

Nah. I shouldn't feel this way. I can't feel lousy. Its only the start of the year and I'm wishing I were dead. Hahah.. amusing.

I'm not shedding these tears for nothing. I wish I could one day just explode, and I'll feel better. I've got too many problems to handle. So many things I wished I could do, but no. Everything's about this, that.

I can take all the insults, and all the "You're wearing a tie" shit (k so far haven't gotten that). I hate biasness from other teachers in our class. I'm wishing teachers won't go so fast. I can't catch up. I feel useless cuz I'm seemingly the only one.

I can handle this yes I can. Even you. Hahaha.. I can talk to myself even if I can't talk to you. Hahahahaha!

WON'T IT BE GOOD TO BE OFF CENTER? HAHAHAHA!

Then no one in this f*ing world would bloody care. Ooohlala! [:

No comments: