G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 06, 2008

oooh complains.

Hmm. Really bored.

And I'm not done with my homework yet. Tomorrow sure die la. :( lalalaaaaa.

I think I danced today like shit. Cuz I had not much energy (from not feeling well). Only when the music plays then I exaggerate the moves better. Sigh! Next week is the test le! Maqrius still say what, we need to think of the "packaging" etc.

Mmm I just realised my keys are screwed. Press SHIFT + ' then comes out as @. Press SHIFT + 2 then comes out as ". Wth.

Don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Mmhmmm. Then still got the stupid beep test for the sporting CCAs. I hate the school's new ideas, EVERYTHING LA! Damn pekchek can. Outside Dance studio also put that ugly looking thing on the floor, then PE shirt also change till so ugly. Everyone's complaining about it.

And the new school food sucks. Period. But bo pian have to buy if not nothing to eat le. The only creative stall is the drinks stall can? But its a total ripoff. Milo+pearls=$1.30. WTF man so ex for what!

K shan't say more. Getting super pekchek le laaaa! D:<

Mmm something happier.

I LOVE the new choreo k. :D super nice. But we've only just started learning it, and I'm finding it damn cool. The count's quite fast la but after a while can catch it le. [: haha. Weesin kept doing the counts as "and 1 and 2, 3, 4 and 5 and 6, 7, EHHHHH!" o.o damn funny. Then Maqrius kept asking if he wanted us to add letters into the counting, cuz its only numbersss!

Went dinner at Kopitiam at Dobhy Ghaut with all of them + Maqrius. Quite fun cuz we kept chatting.

Weesin looked/sounded like he could cry while eating his Jap food. "This is damn fucking horrible la!" haha. Then Pris eat her rice until left half she dowan to eat cuz also tastes like shit. Only me, Pam and Maqrius finished our food YAYYYYY! :D ahha lame.

Went arcading after that oh! [; never been to the one in Plaza Sing before can. Super noisy luh. Watch Weesin pwnz the DDR game then we boliao go play SPOT THE DIFFERENCE on the touchscreen machines. Ahhaha! Super lame can.

K gonna prac the choreo for a while, think of the "packaging" Maqrius wants us to do for our "JUDGEMENT DAY" next week.. and then do my geog hw before Mrs Koh kills me (doubt she will but she says she's very particular about hw) and then go and KUNNNN! :D aiseh!

Note to self: the song for the new choreo is Grillz by Nelly. Mmmkay. :D its nice can [; never hear before. Maqrius says its damn old. .__.

我跟你走这段路走到很累了.. 真的.

No comments: