G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, January 07, 2008

:D King Salah

Y'know what. I think I'm back to blogger. Hahah.

Like, my livejournal's getting super sian. And there's not many people who know the link and I don't want people to know. AHAH self-contradiction la. x]

I'll only post more private stuffs there bah I guess. Hahah.

Hmm maybe I found a new guy to idolise! Hahaa. Actually I've already heard of him quite a while ago but didn't bother checking up more. He's like super scary/cool k. AWESOME POPPER MAN. [: mmm I'll post up 2 vids, the 2nd one's cooler! First one's like his trailer or something. Ahha.


His trailer thingy! :D check out part 0:45-0:50. WALAO EH HE POPS HIS STOMACH UNTIL LIKE THAT. Its like freaking scary please. But damn cool [;



K forget it 3 videos! Haha. Just found another one omg. His sound effects damn cute can! All smurf-like. Hahah! [:

No comments: