G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 19, 2008

BJDs!

I so wanna get a BJD (Ball Joint Doll)! They look so real okay. OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THEM! x]

Credits: Onnawufei @deviantart


Looks damn real right. You can even change their wigs. [: should check out Onnawufei's gallery. I'm wondering where the dolls got their clothes from. There's this doll with a clip on her hair. Its like, the clip's so freaking small. So yeah, wondering where onnawufei bought them from.

Played Audi today. My bro woke me up cuz my phone was ringing. Then went back to sleep x] haha. And forgot to check my phone when I woke up again =.=

Don't feel like going dance tomorrow. Wanna mentally prepare myself (buuuullshit) for OBS! Hahah.

My mom's like, forcing me to drink cough syrup and stuffs. Cuz I'm coughing like hell D: and got blocked and runny nose. Omg, no good! Can't fall sick before OBS. But ahh heck, I'm still gonna go anyways. [:

Just regret cuz I'm missing 5days of school and 2days of training but what the heck x]

And oh, still have not tried AuditionSEA's ballroom mode. Ughhh. I watched people play tho, and they never switch partners like in AudiKorea's ballroom mode! SO NOT FUN. There was this girl who I watched la. Both times she played, both times her partner DC x] haha. Then changed to NPC. She was like "EEEEEEEW! THE NPC!!!" cuz her 2nd NPC-ed partner was uh, forgot the NPC's name. He had a cape and all. HAHA.

Might go Aunty Belinda's place for dinner later. Then dad's gonna send me back. Wah zzz sian. LOL. I need to pack already.

DERICK, PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING THE FIRE STARTERS ON MONDAY! Daron too [: haha.


Note to self: Save more money for new pencilcase and wallet. :o

No comments: