G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, January 14, 2008

Sleep. Zzz.

Mmm. HAPPY BE-EARLIED BIRTHDAY RIEKA DEAR!
(since its tomorrow and I might not have time to wish here at night cuz of sailing and all..)

Lessons today: BORING.

Had Chinese, which was pure shit. Cuz we really had this zuo wen test, and I didn't complete it on time. This is what happens to a Chinese bai chi.

Geog.. was not too bad. I was a bit lost here and there cuz I wasn't here on Friday so that sucked. But yeah I caught up with what she was saying. Brought my sec3 textbook, which was a total waste of bag space cuz now Mrs Koh only wants us to bring sec4 books but NO ONE TOLD ME.

Bio.. I fell asleep. HAHA. Yeah it was super boring cuz its like labeling cells. Then I was like "omgomg I think I wanna sleep ah.." and had my head on the table, eyes closed, for 10mins?" But I could hear everything Mdm Loh said. LOL. Bern told Lianyi to wake me up. Lianyi gave me a mentos which was super sour in the center and I woke up instantly! Lol. Guess what? She bought it cuz of me! :D she knows I'm always sleepy during lesson time so when she went to Malaysia she got it. THANKYOU LIANYI. She's like, THE sweetest! [:

Char edu was like super fun! Hahah what to expect with Mr Lim. He did this exercise that we had to close our eyes and remember about an event that we regret or whatever that happened last week. Mmm then he played some funny Jap-like music in the background hoping we could relax and reflect. =.= then we had to have this scenario and think about what to do. Our group's presentation was all about "NOs" and "YES's" (which we didnt use much yes, except "Do you think the money's worth it (blahblah)?" then I was like "Oh HELL YES!" x]

Had sailing PT. What the hell. It drizzled just as I finished my 6rounds, and I kept cutting across the unsheltered part to go watercooler etc. And what happened?

Hyperventilation! YAYYYY. Second time it happened to me, and this time I was FREEZING k. Last time, took me till after recess to recover and sweat out my fever.

Mmm this time not too bad. After PT was over I'm better, but still cold. When I hyperventilated its like EVERYONE could see. I was like gasping for air man. Sucks. Mr Nara was like "Gwen, don't die on me okay!" when everyone finished their pumping, crunches and were doing their timing rounds.

Got new CCA cards. Zzz 0196. Don't like the number, was hoping for 0212! It was nice k. LOL. I hope the student's diary comes soon. Walao its taking damn long.

Doing emath homework now. Omg I'm bloody lost. ): its like, the workbook's solution did 4FOUR STEPS before going "therefore, r=7". When all I needed to do was use the calculator and press it, and tada! I got my answer. =.= less than 1 step. So now I'm wondering if I need to write out like the solution, 4steps? UGH.

Whatever. Gwen you're so dumb, useless and whatever! You can't understand simple Math, lagging behind when everyone's getting it in like, *snap!*. You only know how to sleep in class, get suanned, feel emo and scold yourself. You can only get weak, tired out easily and sick whenever you run during PT. How're you gonna train for sailing like that? Whatever, you're hell useless, aren't you?


Yeah whatever. I hate myself too k? For being so utterly stupid and dumb to not know my chromatography and Math. I'm dumb alright? You don't have to tell me- I already know.

No comments: