G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

STUDIES are like so whatever.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I wish I could laugh forever.

BUT I CAN'T. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA SAD.

I don't know why. I'm like putting on a facade. Woah, cheem word, for someone like me.

Maybe on the outside I seem happy. Hahah. But yeah, maybe inside I'm not.

I've been feeling super lousy recently. Feeling like I'm a failure, like I'm never getting anything right. When told jokingly to go jump out the window, I really wish I could have the courage to just open the grills and jump. Oh well, I can't.

Time management.. f* you. :(

I'm guessing if I went to school and showed everyone how I really feel, I'd be like depressed kid. Super quiet.. then I'll not talk and shit. Heh.

Mmm, I really wish I could drop subjects. But yeah, impossible. I know I'd never fail one (except emath) too badly. I wish I could get all the tuition in the world to improve my Math but I know how much I won't pay attention, NOTHING in Math interests me.

Lousy freak. Hahahahaha. Everyone's coping but me. Sec3 is meant to be chicken feet to some. But I'm like, dying out here hello. And all I can do is cry. Oh wtf.

Why must EVERYTHING change in sec3. Oh well, another year for me to prove how much of a failure I am. Then my parents would be so proud of me like they always were.. hahaha.

Just looking at my textbooks make me feel stressed omg.. whatever. I've never been good in ANYTHING. Anything at all! HAHAHAHA. I do things that please myself for a minute or two. How amusing. HAHAHAHAHA.

Feels so primary6. Except, this time my books aren't light enough for me to fling against my wall like I always do when I'm stressed. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

I WANNA LAUGH TILL I GO SIAO. LIKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. ANYONE WANNA ACCOMPANY ME? ISN'T IT AWESOME! HAHAHA LOL ROFLMAO MAN.

No comments: