G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, January 11, 2008

Super stressed already.

Uhh. Didn't go to school today. Woke up with a super bad headache like always. This time I couldn't tahan so went to tell my mom. She still ask me decide leh! Then in the end she told me to rest lor.

Talked to my mom in the morning after that. Its been like such a long time since we had this kinda conversation already. Was talking to her about all my problems with studies and student council. She's like agreeing with me that council's now useless for me to be in since I don't get points or anything but yet I've got to do so much, and we're actually doing more than the Exco (uh, I'm not the only one thinking this la please).

She even told me to talk to dad about it since I'm not allowed to quit. She thinks dad's good at talking, then she'll ask dad to talk to Mrs Sidhu o.o omg first time since she was so supportive! HAHA. When I told her need to say public apology even if I have a parent's letter, she saiod "Aiyah, just say the public thing la! Its that only.. just say like you're quitting cuz you got no time for studies and you find it very tiring lor." woah?

I think I'm like super stressed out liao can. Oh well. Nothing to say either. Hahah. I guess it'll be hard to adjust to sec3 life at first bah.. so yeaaaah. A lot of bloody homework to do.

Later still gotta go to the tuition center to do my Math retest sia. Gonna like, chiong the quadratic formulae thingy like after this. I think I'll surely fail again la please. Hahah. I'm no Maths person k.

Nothing much. Except I like my hair in the morning o.o (k random). Gotta finish up Math homework and stuffs soon. Anyone can tell me what homework we have today? For Pure Geog, English and Emath? Thanks. [;

No comments: