G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, January 12, 2008

sighsigh triple sigh.

Ahh. Bored and sleepy.

Starting to like the song Piece Of Me by Britney Spears a lot. Hahah. Oh well. I think its indirectly (or maybe very directly) relating to her life now. Hmm! Haha.

Going for Flag Day CIP thing tomorrow morning. Omg 8.45 in the morning! I kinda regret chosing the morning shift k. Maybe I should have decided to go along with Bev's want of going for afternoon shift. OMG la. D: super early!!! But oh well after that got a lot of time. Thats why I wanted morning. [:

So yeah, like I said, didn't go to school today. Then had to go to tuition center for Math retest. Super crap- I think I'll fail it AGAIN. Celine managed to call her friend to help her with one question, and thats like, a 4MARKS QUESTION k. Wapiang ei. :(

Then went to meet Iggy, David and Quin at the arcade, since they were still there. I thought Ryan was there! Wanted to pass him the Chinese textbook! But aiyah end up he went back already. They kept spamming the drummania machine. See la, thanks to me they got addicted. Haha! [;

Went KFC with them for dinner. Supposed to go with my mom and Quin's mom, but they also like me, stomach not feeling too good. So end up I went with David they all. K the meal was freaking fattening.

After that David realised he missed the ferry to Indonesia, so he decided to stay over at Iggy's place again. Hahah. Then uh, they wanted to go arcade again to play drummania since David had money (since he didn't need to go back Indo).. walao, then drag me.

Then met my mom and Quin's mom and she drove us home. Super tired already, idk why. I think my mom's right la, I'm not having enough sleep, and therefore stressed up on a lot of things. =.=

Watched Goong with mom. Till she fell asleep. Haha. Then she went into the room to sleep first =.= aiyoh! I can tahan more leh. Then my stomach had that bloated feeling again and it hurt like f*ing shitzz.

Omg can. I hate getting sick, especially having problems with my stomach. Since young keep getting gastric problems till almost landed myself in hospital.. omg. Not happening soon k!

Wapiang. Super headache now again. Then Toxic by Britney Spear's is playing on my iTunes. NOT HELPING. Ugh.


I'm sorry if I neglected you. I'm sorry you feel that way. But I don't wanna argue with you anymore, why can't we just stop all this and be like before? I miss you, & I'm sorry. I really am. When will you stop this ignoring game with me? Its tiring. I've got so many problems on my hands now and I don't wish for this to be one of them. I'm tired of watching you from where I am and wishing we were speaking again.. Its just so tiring. Everything is. But this ends up hurting too..

Why can't I just bang a f*ing wall and drop dead already?

This is the time where I'll gladly agree that "I hate life. Life sucks."

Then most of the sec3s I know (especially councilors) would agree with me. Mmhmm?

No comments: