G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hellooo.

I'm proud to say that stress hit me on the 2nd day of school.. =.=

Mr Cheng's teaching us Math. :( then when I saw all the rules he laid out for my class and then slowly explaining it, I suddenly thought of what happens if I fail Math, AGAIN. And my teacher is the teacher in-charge for SC! Woaaaah.. would I get sacked?

Then I looked at the first chapter: Indices.

Hate that chapter cuz of all the laws Mr Phua stated down to us in class during tuition. Then I was like oh fuck this sucks. Looking at all the examples I un-surprisingly didn't understand made me shiver, literally. I'm so gonna flunk this.

I wanted to scream in class, I really did.

So happy that Dao Min's so keen on joining sailing! AND she did well for the agility test, 17.2s! Haha. Hopefully Mandy and Shuxian would join sailing too. *hopeful*

And oh, I think (not only me k) its damn bloody unfair for us sec3s to be doing so much recess duties. Yeah I used to like recess duties, 'till it started to seemingly look/feel like some massacre parade cuz some things literally kill us.

Council doesn't seem to be as fun as it was in the past, I feel. The sec3s last year had like only 2-4 days of recess duties in a week. As for this year's sec3s? WE HAVE DUTY EVERYDAY. When I saw the list I wasn't the only one complaining.

Chem class today was by far the best class. I didn't feel like sleeping or anything. Hahah. Mr Jimmy Lim rocks k. The horniest teacher! Haha, he kept talking dirty to us. Jiaqi and Sera were like super innocent, and when they realised what we were talking about, Jiaqi was all "EEEEEEW! WALAO!" hahah.

A.S.E. for that stupid Science lab equipment. A I forgot is for what.. S is for Suck and E is for Eject! LOL suggested by me. Actually Nicolette, but when I repeated what she said Mr Lim only seemed to hear me =.= and then yayyyyy I was little miss horneh!

Lit.. was boring, well, kinda - at the start. Haha. Mr Tang was sharing some stuff about his full-of-drama life. Mainly about ghosts etc. Then he had us get into groups and we had to prepare this mini-skit thingy. Pretty fun.

The guy's one lasted like, idk how long. Justin was the doctor, and the rest were mad men. Then dunno who pretended to punch Justin (I think Daniel), then he fell to the ground. All the guys took Justin's legs and arms and they carried him outside the classroom o.o and their shirts were untucked, to show that they were "mad men".

Story? Mad patients in mental hospital escaping from it. =.=

Our story was funny but no time to act out, and Ker's group did the last act. Damn funny la can. With Atiqah as Maria, the crazy maid with the waterbottle baby.

Still keen on going on a diet, even tho I just snacked on the remaining potato chips in the cupboard. Pringles are still the best! :]

No comments: