G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Stfu.

Walao. Effing pissed.

WENT ALL THE WAY TO SOMERSET ALREADY. Then Pamy called me tell me Maqrius last min canceled cuz of urgent family matters.

K I've seriously no right to get mad cuz its family matters. But what I'm pissed off is that just nicely I reached Somerset then Maqrius cancel. Should've canceled earlier, then I wouldn't need to leave the house.

And I worried about the test for nothing. Now I got 1 extra week to practice. Super pekchek k. I wanted to get this done and over with URGH!

See, I've proven my theory that the world hates me since end of 2007. I'm like super suay too. Fuck it. >:(

And now I'm having an effing headache. Gonna sleep later I guess, then get up and do up my homework. Wapiang ei, its like come home then get headache. Its like I come home to slack right, then end up headache. Hurts a lot man.

AND there's an Emath test tomorrow. Even worse! UGH. I HATE LIFE, IT SO EFFING SUCKS.

I DON'T REMEMBER ANY INDICES SHIT K.

UGH.

Morning tio scolding by parents cuz of my tone when I speak to them. Dad literally screamed at me, until he grounded me from comp and going out for the week.

But they don't understand me. They don't understand why I'm like that. They're not going through what I am. They're not as stressed up as me. They go to work everyday and come home to relax. I come home to think about what shit will happen tomorrow.

And God has thrown a lot of shit at me recently. Whatever.

And yeah they don't have the shit problems I do. Neither does my brother. Only know how to come home and be an idiot by jumping around the house and pretending shitzz. Wtf man. And my parents love him so much for that.

Whatever. I always knew parents would be more bias to boys. I'm always the one getting scolded. Gerald doesn't wanna sign up for Chinese tuition early, and he doesn't have to, by crying infront of my dad. OH WHAT THE EFF. If I did that sure tio scolded.

Anyway. No one understands me luh. Nor how I feel.

And then more problems come to me.

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. Thats like, where all the effing problems come bombarding me like I'm some vulnerable shitass.

On the way home I was hoping it'd rain since the sky was so dark. When reaching the green blocks it started to drizzle but a bit only. I purposely walked slower so that it'd really rain while I walked home but it didn't. UNTIL I REACHED HOME THEN IT DRIZZLED HEAVIER. Fuckkkk la. The world's opposing me can.

Effing moodless now. Fuck man. My headache's killing me. Wtffff.

I should just drop dead or shitzz. Whatever.

No comments: