G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blahblahblah.

I'm like spamming my blog. Oh well.

Didn't go with my parents to eat. Cuz they wanted to go J8 to eat. Raining, moodless.. was lazy to go. Hahah. So my mom tell me she help me tabao.

K I'm super hungry now. Didn't eat lunch or dinner yet omg.

And yay Bev! She told me that Emath test wasn't tomorrow. Cuz tomorrow its Amath/Pure Geog lesson, not Emath! Hahaha. Stupid, I got paranoid for nothing.

Hmm, still having the headache. Bloody. It doesn't hurt as bad. Lester told me to go sleep so I tried. But failed la. Ended up reading a bit of my book and trying to sleep again. But kept smsing, and duh the smses didn't make me happy. Therefore kept me awake. :( blahhh I feel shitty today.

Gotta go do Emath homework I guess. If not I'm dead. Getting tired already. :( sigh. Today's been a bad day I guess. Heh. Hope tomorrow's better. [;

[EDIT]
I realised how many people didn't know that I wasn't at school. Hahah. Am I like, invisible or something? LOL. K la most people did. If Lianyi didn't realise I wasn't in school, I'd kill her. Cuz I'm sitting beside her! Hahah [:

Oh. K thought that Mel didn't know I wasn't in school but HAHA she knows I wasn't. LOL. :S

No comments: