G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dead.

I'm pretty much moodless now. And idk why I keep posting here, like, its my Livejournal's turn to die.

STRESS above STRESS over PROBLEMS above PROBLEMS = Major crazy-tude.

And I'm hitting that mark, soon. Ugh.

What to do, all my problems had to come at the start of 2008, when I was so happy about being uppersec. So much for a good start to a brand new year.

I feel like its a dead end, but I can't give up. Not now, especially since I've gone this far. Setbacks will just help me to pick myself up stronger.

Memories etched deeply in my heart.

You're all I want, all I need. If you think whatever you're doing now is better for me, I'm thinking otherwise.

No comments: