G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, January 06, 2008

COFFEEBEAR!

YAY! The Coffeebear BBQ/payday thing was damn fun can. :D glad to say I went.

Except the raining part. Super sian! Then we were all crammed inside the shelter thing. I think that time I was damn quiet cuz I didn't know all the MFSS people and I was with Rosalyn. Super quiet. Hahahaaa! [:

Now I'm waiting for the photos from Jamen. [: haha found his friendster but not sure if its his annot.

Like, majority were MFSS people! :D so its like quite fun cuz got something in common.

Kerrie, Alicia, me, Baoyi, Rachel, Qixuan, Lester, Jingming, Don.. and -ps I forgot your name-. xD ahha. Then Lester and Jingming kept saying they "hate those sailor plus councilor de ren". Wahlao ei! LOL can.

YAY got my pay. Tho 66bucks (if Kerrie reads this she'd be like "Gwen you complained about this for like the millionth time!"). Everyone was like "Ohh I got 700plus" "ohh I got 400plus" then all in cheques. Mine came in cash ZZZ! As usual, chao-shi-bai de + chao-whatever de (Lester+Jingming) came to me and "WAHHHH ta de in CASH de wor! Oei, qing wo men chi dong xi later leh!" =.= CHAO BO LUI LA.

And yeah Baoyi stays damn near me. So cool la. [: but I hardly see her leh.. only see that girl guides girl who stays the block behind mine.. o.o

Hmm I hope after clearing the air with Tina I'll continue working in Coffeebear! :D I love the people there k. Haha.

And oh when Hanpin suggested we play this game of passing 2 things (the loser is the one who ends up with the two things in his hands) (and oh we passed 2 sticks of wood), Don pass to me then when I was rounding that thing around me I hit it so hard against my palm till I got an orh cheh (or whatever) on my palm. STUPID BLUEBLACK LUH. :( pain!

Xuefen says her stomach like got problem liddat. Walao ei mine also leh! Piang.. HAHA the food got problem luh! D: lol.

Got the super cute Coffeebear stuffed toy from the lucky draw. I got number 4 leh! My favourite number (besides 8) somemore. Ahhaa! [;

No comments: