G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 01, 2006

Yesterday went to stay at my gran's place with Melody. We stayed up till 2am!!! When it was almost 3am then there were no more shows on tv so we turned off the lights and went to sleep. Then i woke up at almost 7 or 8 then i went back to sleep and woke up at 10:30am. hahas. such a pig. Then my gran go cook lunch and after we ate we left and went back home. hahas. staying near your gran is so good. she stays at the block beside mine only so i just have to walk there. lols.

later i wanna play The Sims 2. yesterday play halfway my mom asked me if i wanna go Celine's place so I go lor. hahas. sian lars. now nothing to do. then jia ying telling me she damn sian so i talk to her on msn lor. talking about how our schools are so siao to actually have Art paper!!! for JY's school [Presbyterian High or something], if you fail English then drop to NA leh!! omg so good lar. MFSS is fail overall I heard, then drop. wah.. i very scared i fail. Esp. art and geog. During art periods i spend like, the whole art period sketching lor! I always never finish the shadowing in time. haha!!! so I'm worried, cause my art period is 1 hr 20 mins and the exam is 2 hrs. scary lor!!!

Must hope that I never fail =) hahas.

No comments: