G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 07, 2006

Finally... BREAK FROM TUITION! YES!!!! whee~ Just finished some crappy tuition.. oh, EVERYTHING is crappy!

haha. omg so hungry... haven't eaten lunch. Ate a late breakfast due to waking up at 12:10pm or something... then i was too lazy to get up, until i noticed that the time on my hp was 12:10pm then i practically screamed! So late liao lor... I never wake up this late before. Maybe its cause I slept at 2:05am... haha. But usually I sleep at 2+ I also wake up latest 10+. That time my parents play mahjong with some of their other friends at this hotel [in Singapore] then me and the kids slept at about 3 or 4+ and I woke up at about 8+ or 9+ and didn't feel sleepy. Yeah! haha. Today for tuition did a whole two crappy comphrehension passages [crappy, AGAIN]. But at least the whole tuition i did English! yeah!!! Then Celine did Math cause she had Math exams next week. So poor thing.. AMKSS exams start so late. haha. Then tuition ended early today! Usually tuition is 1 1/2 hrs but then dunno why like one or two months before exam our tuition became 2 hrs. then today we ended after 1 1/2 hours of tuition! YEAH!!! Next week no tuition! We're having maybe a week or so's break since my exam already ended and Celine's Math exam is next week so theres no need for tuition.

celine started poking at my Princess Diaries book 6. haha. Just now i said that i wanted to write 'celine is a pig' on here then she is now showing me her fist. haha. AND her foot. lols. And she wants me to add that Math sucks. Yep... I so totally agree.

Later my mom's friends are coming over to play mahjong.... NOOOOOOOO! later it will be so damn noisy... haha. Soooo...

I'm going Popular! YEAH! haha. Better than staying at home rotting if not going deaf at the sounds of the mahjong tiles,
RIGHT?

No comments: