G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today I had the Student Leaders interview... ahh i think i did so badly! Tzu Ling was one of my interviewers. When I gave some stupid answers to some questions, she looked a bit weird. haha. But the interviewers were all whacky! All joking about each other and all.. very nice of them cause it made me less tense. hahas! But when they were interviewing me i didn't answer one question cause i took too long to ponder over it.. But Karen told me that it wouldn't affect me at all. Hope thats true.. lols. The guy from NPCC who also interviewed me told me after my interview that I spoke very weirdly... hmm. REALLY MEH?! ohhh gawd. lols. He also said that among all the interviewers, this bunch was the funniest [or something] then i said "Ohh and you're the craziest i guess." and he told me thanks and i said it was a compliment and he said "thats why i'm saying thanks." and laughed a bit before he walked off. HAHA.

After my turn it was Dorothy's turn. She's from 1D. Actually she can go first but she let me go first instead. Aww, so nice of her. Then she only took 3 mins for the inteview! She said that they asked her very little questions, maybe cause it was SIX PLUS and the SCs also wanted to go home. haha!!!

Tomorrow don't feel like going to sailing, for once. I feel so tired out lor... haiz. Cannot be like this!!! Must tell myself to peservere [or whatever the spelling is]! haha. Cause I'd never wanna miss a sailing training =) see how commited I am? yeah! lols. So far i've never missed one training =D whee!

No comments: