G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 14, 2006

wah.. now damn sian. Going to fall asleep........! Currently 2:06am. Don't feel like turning off the computer lars.. cause I'm listening to music. FORT MINOR! yeah! hahas.

My parents came home liao.. not too long ago. I think they went to sing karaoke with their friends as its one of their closest friends de birthday. the one they every Sunday go play badminton with. I used to go but now I spend more time at home liao... hahas. I bet my badminton skills deteorated.... ahh! hahas.

Just scanned through some friends blogs and found Hui Hui and Nicole's blogs. Actually I knew Nicole's blog add long ago, but I just kept forgetting to link her lars.. then when I was blog scanning I found her blog. Hui Hui like dunno how to do html coding that well, cause I see her blog the coding all weird weird one. hahas. Nvm, shall teach her someday, but its just that I hardly see her now. Cause different schools. She's in BPSS I'm in MFSS. haiz. sad lar, so many of my ex-classmates all different school from me. except for Mandy and Shan Ai and Arthur and Hai Liang. But non of them same class as me. HENG arr. As in, if one of the boys kena same class as me I gonna die lor. Shan Ai go 1J, same class as Arthur! Mandy go 1D, same class as Hai Liang!!! wuahahaha!!! I'm the only lucky one =D

Yi Ming told me that Celine or dunno who gonna organise outing... dunno when lar. That day Yi Ming called me and didn't wanna tell me who he was, but i knew it was him so I just said "You Yi Ming right?" then he said "No lar. Yi Ming sounds like this? Tell me what you think of him." then i said "I think he's a total idiot." or something and he was like 'wahlao... fine lar.' HAHAHA.

sian lar... i really gonna fall asleep on my computer........................................................................

No comments: