G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, May 27, 2006

okay, in about dunno how many mins time, I shall wish kerrie happy birthday.

Okay, 10mins.

haha. i think i've never wished anyone happy birthday at 12am SHARP before. KERRIE! must be honoured okay! =)

Last day of school today. As in, before June holidays.
So everyone's gonna go mad and go "YAY ITS HOLIDAYS! WHEE!" while I'm the only one going "Seesh. Stupid holidays."

Why?

SAILING TRAINING! whee! So excited about it... NOT. Wah lao... i can't blame the teachers lar, its for our own good. Cause if you're a sailor, you'd know that at sailing competitions theres almost no chance for you to be able to win.

If you think its possible, yeah, it is. In a competition with 100+ people? yeah right.

So its no wonder we're having so much training... sian. But okay lar, all for sailing! =) but its like, so much training, so much competitions. So much of everything!

Its very stressful lar. All the upcoming competitions and stuff. And cause the upcoming Singapore National Byte and Optimist championships is my first regatta i'm taking part in as a competitor and not a offical, it feels so stressful.... urgh lar. I'm so afraid of so many things lar. Like, whether i'll accidentally forget one of the many 100+ rules mrs sidhu taught us for racing, whether i'll loose terribly and bring shame to MFSS, whether i'll accidentally bang into one of the many 100+ boats there and have to pay for repairs.

You know, stuff like this.

And lemme tell you this : paying for repairs of a sailing boat or dinghy is not cheap. One little crack could cost you HUNDREDS!!!


OKAY, its 12am!!! JUST WISHED KERRIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY THROUGH SMS. The sms was sent at 12:00am and 2 seconds!! hahaa the message was 2 seconds late. =D but nevermind, at least it was 12 when i sent it =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARL! =D


okay, back to some silly sailing boat repair thingys.
That time I accidentally broke the tiller-extension from the tiller [the pole you hold to steer the boat], the teachers were like "Oh no... this would cost about, 100 bucks?" and i almost fainted. And when I told my dad he wasn't happy. With the teachers I meant. He kept saying if they've ever heard of 'wear and tear'. or something like that.

But heng arr, after that found out that i wasn't the first to break it. So they did hear of 'wear and tear' afterall! hahas. I was practically prepared to use a bit of my savings to pay for the cost. Didn't wanna burden my parents lar.. they already spending so much on my CCA lor.

Sailing camp, on my mom's birthday. I'm like, so upset lar. First time i'm unable to spend her birthday together with my dad and bro. And maybe somemore of my family lar, those who have time to, that is. Then aiya..... very sad lar.

hands tired liao... shall post more tomorrow. After that stupid family day thingy my cousin signed us up for. SEESH!!!

No comments: