G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

so bored and tired now... nothing to do.

Don't wanna touch my homework either cause wanna go out to do it with Jing Yi and the rest. =D saving for sg! haha

Went to Northpoint with Beverly and Elizabeth today.

As usual, was late to meet Elizabeth at AMK MRT. Sorry Elizabeth! haha. So while walking to the MRT station i called her and chatted with her on the phone. And Elizabeth kept asking me to walk faster.

So irritating

But of course I couldn't walk faster lar... got blister on my foot while walking through Orchard Road with Rachel yesterday. Thanks to some 3 year old Converse shoe I have.... blah blah.

Elizabeth was so mean, hoping that my blister would split. okay, in any sense, burst. Wah lao.... EVIL lah. and it HURTS so much.. the skin there is starting to tear off... ouch.......

As usual, what was with me was my black [and only] Converse sling bag, my MP3, my watch, wallet, and CAMERA! haha. Essentials okay. and my waterbottle.

As in, normal PLASTIC waterbottle. Still haven't bought a Nike waterbottle to replace my old lost one. Sad lah.

When I reached the MRT station at AMK, Elizabeth saw me and approached me with that "ARGH" expression in her hands. And I was like "sorry lah, sorry lah!!!" Then I realised why even though she was standing beside the map, I couldn't spot or recognise her.

Her hairstyle.

She just rebonded her hair, so no wonder. She cut her fringe short, and cut her hair much much shorter too. It took a while for me to get used to it, but she looked nice.

This is COMPLIMENTING okay. haha!

But I noticed she sort of cut her hair in a steep down way... looked so weird cause her hair on the left was shorter then her hair on the right. Or maybe its the other way round lah. haha.

Took crap loads of pictures with them before leaving Northpoint. And oh ya, btw, Northpoint is so damn small. Go there got so many people..... but okay lar, not that packed.

We first went to walk around... then I saw this shop lah. Selling loads of Billabong and i dunno what else lah. So go in and see, cause I eyed a pencilcase. Then aiya, so ugly.... not nice at all! Then okay lah, don't bother liao.

Then Beverly and Elizabeth spent one buck each buying this plastic ring. You know those thin wristbands which comes in loads of color? The one that used to be the 'in' thing after those Nike wristbands? yeah. Something like that, but only its a ring.

one pair was one buck [sure for those couples, duh]... I saw a nice light blue one and Elizabeth told me I could buy that since i liked blue. But aiya, don't waste money lah. Even though its only a buck. one third of my everyday no-cca-allowance. Which is 3 bucks.

So after that they were looking at their rings and putting it on. Okay...... haha.

Saw Timezone upstairs, last floor.

Then Elizabeth noticed it too and told us whether can go there see see annot. And we just agreed and tagged along. Wah, nice lah. So many things to play. But i didn't bring my timezone card.

kua kua kua.

So Elizabeth went into one of those neoprint machines there to check on her hair while Beverly and I looked enviously at these two kids, one girl, one boy, dancing at one of the machine. The one which you need to use your feet and step on the arrows. They were like, i think the girl was 12? and the boy was definitly younger. Maybe 8. And they scored so many combos lah!!!

They both played equally well, and even the boy, even though his young age, played very well. We were like "Woah......" cause for my case, though true as it seems, I easily get Game Over at this game. I played on my birthday lah, then me and Kerrie play a while liao then game over. Seesh!

Then Elizabeth was done making her hair, and we watched those two for a while before leaving.

Then passed by Mini Toons before walking into the neoprint shop. Wah! A shelf-full of VOODOO DOLLS! haha. Not that I'm obsessed with that stupid 'in' thing, but its like, so many lah!

And all so cute. But a total waste of money. 6 bucks? forget it lah! Wonder why Melody even bought it. Anyway, I found out that the one Melody bought is a "Love Charm" one. ooooooh! haha. Wheet!

Then after looking at the voodoo dolls, Elizabeth wanted to buy sweets. Okay lor, go buy lah. Shared with us.. $2.90! haha. Then I was the only one who kept requesting those sour sweets. Those sour tapes i think. Haha! So out lah. They all want chocolates and marshmellows and gummies. I wanted sour tapes -_- .... haha. They said so sour, don't like lah.

But since I was chipping in, they had no choice but to also buy what I wanted too. haha.

Then went to neoprint shop. Print Club. So sian, all the machines are quite old. Hais.

Then the first machine we took, we thought that we had to choose the pictures we want outside, on the editing that screen.

Little did we know....

It was supposed to be chosen inside!!!!!!! Wah lao. Then we sat there, until the people who were using the machine next suddenly came out and told us to hurry choose our pics before no time.

So I rushed in and picked 2, when the time was up. WAH LAO!!! Those girls also... left about 11 seconds then they come out and tell us. A bit too late right? But hais.... no choice. Can't blame them.

Then we spent all out time editing 2 freaking pictures. When we could be editing 6.

Waste my money!

Then we took three other machines, 40 bucks lah. So waste.... but thats the whole point when you go out with them lah. haha.

Then we passed so many pics to the lady at the counter to help us cut. Wah! Stupid lah they, don't even have the paper cutter thingy... which i called chopping board at Macs after that. haha!

Then we waited for like, 20 mins later then they finished cutting, haha. That lady cut until like very tiring, and so i wanted to help. But Beverly said "Nevermind lah! We're giving her a job. She's just sitting there all day long, so might as well give her something to do!"

So we just sat there and waited till they were done.

So after that walked pass Mini Toons again, and saw nice hairbands. i said they seemed nice, then they walked in to look lor. Then Elizabeth bought a white one while I wanted to buy a light blue one. I also wanted to buy a dark blue one.

But I see 2 bucks for one...

xin tong lah.

So expensive! To me lar, so i never buy. Sigh. Then while waiting to pay for it, Elizabeth held my hair to one side, so it looked flat. Then she told me should rebond. Haha! whole day they've been saying that lah.

Then Beverly asked if i wanted those honey thingys. Then 50 cents. she treat me. haha! so nice of her... cause later at Macs I wanted to pay her, but she refused to accept, even though i told her that i'd pay her 20 cents first cause i had no spare change.

i said "nah, return you 20 cents first cause just now you treat me." then she just say "I treat you and you pay me??? Aiyo! gundu! I treat you where got need to pay back!" haha.

Then i went to buy stuff to eat and after that we went to the girls' toilet to zhi lian... haha. first time i ever go do something so lame lah. Then they keep taking pics, pics and more pics! then people were like staring at us cause we were hogging the mirrior.

The more we took the more i asked them to leave but the more they dowan. haiyo!

Then after that we left Northpoint, and went to take MRT. Then Beverly was headed to Kathib, while Elizabeth and I could alight at AMK or Yio Chu Kang, but i wanted to get off at AMK so she also follow lor. haha.. so after that she took the bus at the bus stop somewhere near MRT [i don't even know which bus stop, even though i stay so near. What a disgrace!]. haha. I walked home.

Then on my way home, Celine suddenly called me while i was in the lift to my house. Then she said she saw me walking down the pathway to my house the lift. Then she called out my name but i was listening to my MP3. haha. Then cause when she called out my name other people stared at her so she paisei never call. haha! she told me she just finished Netball training, so she was walking home when she saw me lor. We live quite near each other. Well, if you count how many blocks and stuff, it might not be near lah. but to us its quite near haha.

Later going gran's place to eat. hais.... anyway. TTFN.

No comments: