G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, May 11, 2006

Yay I got best in class for art! YEAH!! hahas. so happy cause its the first time I ever got top in ANYTHING.

I got back my English [ T_T ] and Science [ double the T_T ] papers today... hahas.

English
Paper - 50/80
Letter Writing - 20/30
Compo - 26/30
Total - 96/140 or 68.5/100

Science
Section A - 23/30
Section B - 30/70
Total - 53/100

Like, OMG LAR! Sure die after my mom knows my results. NONE are above 70 except for art. My family on my mom's side seems to be gifted in art -_- . My aunt paints and draws damn well, and my mom got an A+ for her art when she was in school last time. Like, how long ago was that?!?! hahas. I only got 1 A1 T_T so sad... hahas.

After school, me and alicia stayed back to watch two other groups present their IPW ppts. Kerrie's group and Joey's group, while waiting for Kerrie, Elizabeth and Eileen. Then when Joey's group was done ms ng was about to comment on some flaws of theirs, when she noticed that we were there. As in, Cia and I. Then she said "You guys haven't present yet right?" then we "Yup." then she said "okay, cover your ears." hahas. At first I covered but later I didn't bother. hahas. then we heard what ms ng commented them about! hahas. then we decided to use that point to improve on our own presentation.

So bad hor? hahas!

Then when Kerrie and Elizabeth finished their presentations, we waited for Eileen as she was in Joey's group. So after they were done, we went to macs to do the math project. Actually we didn't do anything. First we had our lunch then me, Kerrie, Elizabeth and Eileen went to buy the board and paper for the cards, then we went back to macs and joined Alicia, who was busy smsing [to who huh? hehhehheh..].

Then we sat together and started giving the ideas for the board game. I think i gave the least ideas. Then Alicia saw her friend with Elizabeth's friend and another girl. And i think that was my pri school Brownies friend. I think it was Cassandra or something. SHE MADE IT INTO ST. NICKS!!! I was like, omg!!! But of course lar, she in 6C in ATS leh... hahas. 3rd best class lor... hahas. Alicia's friend with Elizabeth's friend with my friend. But sadly, its either she didn't see me or she didn't remember me. hahas. she sat there so long also never look over to my table lor.. then I asked liz if that was her friend. I was wanting to ask her to ask her friend if that girl was from ATS.

Then Kerrie told me focus, since the rest of the group was. And she said she wanted to strangle me cause she was pissed, I guess esp. with me. But its like, Cassandra is my friend whom I may not be very close to, but at least we knew each other. Then when I asked Elizabeth again kerrie went "GWEN!!! Do you know I wanna strangle you?!?! THIS IS MY PISSED FACE!" and she pulled a long, black face for me to see. Okay, fine! I get it okay. But its like, after she told everyone to concentrate and focus and all, then when macs started playing a song she liked on the radio, she started singing and like moving her body to the beat [a bit]. Then Alicia was like "Wah lao, you asked us to concentrate and now you're like this?!" and I was also damn pissed off by her attitude lar. Me and Eileen were mad. Then Eileen said she saw that Elizabeth typed something on her hp about us and showed it to Kerrie. WAH LAO LOR. Damn wu liao. Keep talking bad lar... then when I replied Eileen by typing the msg on my hp and passing my phone to her, Elizabeth kept STARING at us. Like, WHATS HER PROB?!

Then today in school when I asked Preethi for the file, she said its gone and that she OBVIOUSLY PUT IT IN THE CABINET IN 4E! I was like, wah lao lar... Then I left the diskette in the computer [you know, where you insert the diskette?] and i forgot to bring it to school. Like, grr??? Then when Shi Rei heard she went "WHAT?!?! YOU DIDN'T BRING IT?!?!"

hello? I stayed up till 2+AM to do the project lar! But no one thanked me, not even Alicia. Then after talking to shi rei i went to confront preethi about the file, and she got me so pissed that i walked back to my place and kerrie told me not to be so mad then I said "They make me do everything and they're not appreciative!! Instead, they show me some freaking BLACK FACES!!!". I shouted out the "BLACK FACES" damn loud. And i think at that time ms loy was there. I didn't care lar, i was too stressed out liao... Pissed off too. its like Jing Yi said, this is the 'PERFECT' group.

After school when I asked the IPW group [obviously, Alicia didn't do anything although she's group leader] to stay back to fill in the new handouts ms ng gave me, Shi Rei thanked me and apologised for making me do all the work. Hahas. In the whole group, she was the only one who thanked me. even my good friend ALICIA didn't bother thanking me, but instead, made me do all the work instead.

Like, yeah. I so totally appreciate that! Thanks!!!

No comments: