G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 15, 2006

Fine...

I realised i couldn't do the Math cause I kept telling myself "Go get the paper." then the evil side saying "No lar. Do LATER!" so I kena corrupted by the evil side. MUAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

ahem. LAMENESS. woohoo!!! blah blah, lols hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!

omg I think I contracted lameness from people around me *gasp* ahhh!

LOLS.

now talking to Melody on msn about some crap stuff. Like Alice Nine and Lucify and now she's going mad over Hiroto... dots. Then she went "so cute hor!!!" and a bit mad, and I asked if she needed mental hos. no.? and she said no need cause she dowan to be cured.. no hope lerr. Then I was like "diao" then we went onto the topic of how Japanese teens are naturally cute, unlike Singaporeans. Who all must ACT CUTE like *ahem*. So naturally we changed the topic to talking about some sucky person. Yep. And about act cute people....

I went mad playing with my speakers by turning them softer and louder, softer and louder. I LOVE MY CREATIVE SPEAKERS! yeah! but then cannot plug in headphones de... sad lar. But its much better than my white dunno what brand old, OLDDDDD speakers. hahas. But the Creative speakers i got isn't exactly new lar. Quite old liao... i think my dad bought it almost last year bah... hahas.

I think I wanna go play maple for a while... damn sian lar.. hahas.

No comments: