G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Oh great.
My dooms day came today.

I practically cried when Jia Qi gave out the Math paper.
I was already too sad... gah........

Results in order of how I got them back today... [please please please don't lemme see them again...]

Home Econs
Section A - 4/10
Section B - 52/90
Total - 56/100

Geography
Section A - 12/20
Section B - 51.5/80

Literature
65/100

Math
Paper 1 - 21/50
Paper 2 - 36/50
Total - 57/100

Art
78/100




Chinese
Sections total [for paper] - 63.5/110
Letter Writing - 15/20
Composition - 34/50
Total - 112.5/180


So far total is 382/600.
Like, woah. what a good result I got. I even almost failed it! yeah. How nice.
Overall is about 63.6.
How nice.

Damn sad lar. I dunno how to tell my parents. Only the 3rd exam and I did so badly. Express class somemore.. wah lao lar. Damn depressed.

Then we went to argue with Mdm. Goh about our Home Econs. Me, Kerrie, Jody, Darren, Shriram, Li Kiong, and i dunno who else.

Me: MDM GOH! LOOK LOOK, WHY CAN'T RICE BE STTTTEEEEEEAAAAMMMMMEEEDDD?!
Kerrie: YA LOR!
Mdm Goh (points at Kerrie's paper): Steaming is not a common method. The key word is 'common' my dear.
Me: but still, STEAMING is a method of COOKING RICE WHAT!!!
Mdm Goh: but its not a commonly used method. Do you often see your mom steaming rice? No! It would take too long!
Kerrie: but it is still a METHOD!
Me: YA!
Mdm Goh: but its not common. The answer is BOILING. I told you to learn that.
Me: But if you BOIL RICE it becomes PORRIDGE!!!
Mdm Goh: But that is whats stated in the textbook and i told you to learn that.
(she goes off to see what question Li Kiong wants to ask)
Me: I got watch DA CHANG JIN okay?! She steams rice!!!
Kerrie: oh ya hor!
Mdm Goh: But she is cooking for EMPERORS!
Me: But see, its a method of COOKING RICE!
Mdm Goh: ya, but -
Me: and Da Chang Jin is a worldwide-famous show!!!
Kerrie: Ya lor! That proves they steam rice lor!
Mdm Goh: But that is a show.
Me: A worldwide-famous one somemore.
Mdm Goh: But its a show okay? Now out out...
(we leave the classroom)


Me: Wah lao... DA CHANG JIN steams rice okay!
Kerrie: Doesn't she ever watch TV?! [or something like that]



hahas. so stupid now that i think of it.. hahas.

No comments: