G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, May 01, 2006

"This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure, fifty percent painAnd a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"


Hahas. posting one part of the chorus from the song "Remember the Name" by Fort Minor. this song is nice. hahas. I like the beat of it. hahas. ouch. the song has some fish words in it and my room door is left open. ouch cause my dad is outside. like, omg. hahas.


"It's just twenty percent skill
Eighty percent fear
Be one hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill
Who would've thought that he'd be the one to set the west in flames
And I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method, "Name Of The Game""


I just love Fort Minor's songs!!! hahas. but got a lot of fish words. i highly doubt my parents would approve of me listening to those songs. and do you know what?
its currently 1:40am, May 1st! like, woah!

[ the month of April is over!!! So sad!!! MY MONTH!!! sigh. time to wait till next year =] ]

Happy Labour Day all! Be sure to study more as labour day is a day where everyone must work. 'Labour' mah. hahas. so crappy. i think its cause i'm sleepy so i became so crappy.
full of craptalk. hahahas!! ohh i forgot to charge my mp3. die. tomorrow must remember to charge or i don't have to listen to it. hahas.

OMG MY HP'S RINGTONE FOR MSG JUST RANG. OUUUCCCCHHHHH.... my dad is so gonna kill me if he finds out someone is smsing me at this time. "Ohh, the battery went flat, dad. So yep, this sound always sounds when the batt is totally FLAT." i can just imagine telling my dad this. hahas. "I see, but i thought the tone for the batt flat purpose was different?" opps. I can ALSO imagine his answer. =)

hahas. whatta load of crap now. hahas. NIGHT!

No comments: