G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, May 07, 2006

The polling on TV is still on! woah... its like, already 1AM!!!

And my parents are still at it..
playing mahjong I meant. Ahh! haha.

Today my computer auto-shutdown itself twice. TWICE! omg,

VIRUS ALERT! AHHHHHH!
*scream along please.*

I'm so kiasu... kiasu-nism! YEAH! budden it might be virus. Who knows? hahas. Later have to get my comp restarted again! Noooo! All my wonderful stuff i've already saved! *sob* and it auto-shutdown once when i was playing The Sims 2 somemore! like, I was building a really nice house [I already spent 1/2hr on it, not counting dinner time] and suddenly the whole thing paused and the computer shut down. This CRAPPY thing. oooohhh. Crappy =D

Ahh... polling still on. It might go on for like, forever! hahas. I dunno how many places left for parliment. Later go outside check. haha! But all i know is.... PAP'S WINNING! WOOTS!!! Go PAP! =D hope PAP for AMK wins =) Yeah!!!

hahas. uber madness! =)
WHEE~!

No comments: