G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tomorrow I have sailing. Tomorrow I have SL interview...
AHH! no sailing?! omg omg omg. First time I gonna miss sailing... T_T. Ms Cheng told me to go swap or change day... HOW TO?! hahas.

None of my seniors went to sailing pt today [all pon one lar]!!! Only Ning Xin, so she was practically the boss there. Only Quin, Lu Xin, Ning Xin, Wen Feng, Byran, Ryan [they're not twins], Nicholas, Lin Jie, Joeseph and I went for pt today... wah! hahas.

Anyway, today during sailing PT we went to gym! hahas. Then when we done all the stations [Quin and I slacked for a bit on one of 'em =) ] mr lee told us to do 20 FULL crunches. After doing it everyone stomach pain! And after that, he told us to remain in something like pushup position as training. it wasn't pushup position but something near that. only our elbows touched the floor... flat. We remained like this for 1 and a half mins! wah! Very tiring. When doing that, Mr Lee suggested that we sang a song to put our mind off the suffering and I dunno why but i suddenly went...

"ABCDEFG....................."

and so on. OMG i think i've gone maddddd!!! AHH! But surprisingly, the rest of the people who attended sailing pt today sang along with me. I was like, OMG! hahas. So stupid. Then when we were done it wasn't 1 and a half mins yet, so Mr Lee told us to sing the school song... "Mayflower... our dearest schoollllllllllllllll........................" and so on. Wah lao, he is out to kill us sia.

After pt I walked to the bus stop with Ning Xin and Lu Xin, but they take same bus, different bus stop from me. So on our way to the bus stop Lu Xin asked about how to sing the MFSS school song. Then we "HUH?!" and bo pian lar, since she just transferred in and is from China and all... so we sing for her lor. After we sing like 5 sentences of the school song Lu Xin couldn't catch up so asked us to sing again.... -_-'''. so we did, then we sang so loud lor... haha. also damn out of tune lar, cause we singing for fun so didn't bother singing properly. Hahas. I think some people stared at us cause we were singing so loudly..... opps! hahas. but it was FUN! yeah!

hahas lame...! LOL. When i got home my bro playing maple.. AGAIN. so after eating and washing up i told him to lemme take over. hahas. i bet he played the comp for the whole day liao lor... haiz. comp addict like me lar... takes after his sis =D GNYQ and GNJK! yeah!!! hahas. I noticed that my bro's chinese name is JK.... wuahaha!

No comments: